New 22.250 Rifle.

I am in the market for 22.250 rilfe trouble is don't know what to get.

Like the look of Win mod70 coyot lite rifle, i already mod70 in 270 ligthwiegth that ok.

Know for new tikka m595 new still in its box.

Or weather to go for the good old remy.

So noit sure waht to go for as have quite of fox and long range rooks to shoot. Did thing about second hand do some people say to stay clear of this caliber in second hand, as it burner in the barrel i know.

Any recomendtions out there or experinances.

Dave

i have a mod 70 winchester mate but the heavy barrel stealth. im more then happy with the rifle. i think there underated rifles the mod 70. there well built come with the h&s stock if you get the stealth. bolt's smooth and trigger easy to adjust. or tho i got the jewell on mine.

as for secondhand have a good look down the barrel or get it borescoped if poss. if not ask to try the rifle if buying private.

dont look past the savage if i where you. if you look them up on the net in the reviews there accuracy is superb out the box.

if it was me tho get the mod 70 :whistling:

mind you ! the m595 is a superb rifle and very sort after. like the stealth you dont see many new ones left now so that would be my choice if the price is right

Edited by jamie g

Hi Dave

I have a coyote lite. If you want to know anything in particular let me know and i will try to answer you.

As jamie says Jewell trigger is a must totally transforms the coyote .

Remmi gets nice with the jewell too but the coyote lite has a real good stiff stock better than the crap one on my remmi [ just ordered a £ 350 replacement]