Hi I've been into Patterdales and Fells for over a year now so some may know me. I've just gotten over a rough time were my Wife tried to get me out of the sport, but failed to do so. I now hunt or prepare for hunting Monday through Fridays. I hunt with a 4.5 year old Fell named Mick. We look for Fox dens and try to avoid Coyote, Porcupine and Skunk. Soon I hope to start looking for Badger were I intend to actively hunt them this coming Fall. Last Summer and Fall I learned a LOT about hunting Badger, but was only able to find good hunting areas very far from were I live. Next Fall I hope to hunt actively for Badger close by. There is a DVD available on hunting Fox called "Fox Digging". If anyone knows were I can buy a copy or can recommend a book that covers Fox Digging in detail written by a great Fox digger I would appreciate that info. I hope to learn allot about hunting Fox and Badger, make new friends and avoid trouble here. Kazar(Roger)