HATTON V PACMAN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos your money on then :big_boss: mines on pacman, hope im wrong( generally am) be great to see hatton win this fight one of the most explosive fighters weve ever had, but i think pacman might have a bit to much for hatton :boxing::boxing::boxing:
i am worried , hatton hs always been a fighter , pacman can box my worry is maywether snr has changed hattons style its one thing to change tactics but to try and change hattons whole style may be the undoing of him in

this fight paccy can box on the back foot and switch , he is not as stylish as mayweather but is a far more active , good luck hitman :thumbs:

how do you find out about these fights?

Theres this new invention out mate....its called the television,becoming more common by the day :thumbs:

Lads dont get carried away disecting this fight stylistically and tactically..........hatton is by far the bigger stronger man....in fact he will have so much of a natural size and strength advantage that tactics and styles shouldnt really matter........if hatton cannot win this fight he really needs to stick to being a stand up comedian !......its a promoters dream fight....but most real fight fans are just yawning.......bit like that wwf nonsense.

Edited by gnasher16

Heres an interesting fact someone told me yesterday as regards the NATURAL size and strength hatton is going to have over pacquaio in this fight....

Both fellas are a similar age....as a 16 year old pacquaio was fighting at light flyweight 106 lb.....as a 16 year old hatton was fighting at light welterweight 140 lb.

in 1997 Pacquaio was regularly fighting at flyweight 112 lb........saturday he will be fighting at light welterweight 140 lb.

in 1997 Hatton was regularly fighting at light welterweight 140 lb...saturday he will be fighting at light welterweight 140 lb.

Pacquaio has only ever twice fought above super featherweight..... hatton is a born light welterweight with light welterweight punch and power.......pacquiao is a pumped up flyweight with possibly a lightweights punch and power.

I know theres a lot of folk who would eat hattons shit.....but come on....just because manny embarrassed a dead delahoya....dont start thinking that makes him a match for any top light welterweight......this fight is a farce.....they may as well GIVE titles to hatton it might finally shut him up

how do you find out about these fights?

Theres this new invention out mate....its called the television,becoming more common by the day :thumbs:

Lads dont get carried away disecting this fight stylistically and tactically..........hatton is by far the bigger stronger man....in fact he will have so much of a natural size and strength advantage that tactics and styles shouldnt really matter........if hatton cannot win this fight he really needs to stick to being a stand up comedian !......its a promoters dream fight....but most real fight fans are just yawning.......bit like that wwf nonsense.

most of the real fight fans i know cant wait,1 loss in 11/12 years hardly needs to stick at being a comedian, hes one of the best boxers this countrys ever had