Lurcher bitch and patt bitch for sale

Hi all, sadly due to a change in my career i am having to sell two of my dogs, 1st is a bull grey X bull grey/collie grey, three years old, wicked bushing and terrier work dog, good ferreting bitch that knows what she is doing, needs more on the lamp, coming on leaps and bounds. Want what i paid for when she was young 200 quid This bitch wont be going to just anyone, keep that in mind!

post-719-1240508485.jpg

post-719-1240508978.jpg

Second is a 9mnth old rough coated patt bitch, bred worker to worker, just starting to hunt about, will travel underground, ragged few carcases, seen a few rats, needs bringing on. 150quid

post-719-1240508520.jpg

LOCATED IN SUSSEX.

Edited by lakey

Hi all, sadly due to a change in my career i am having to sell two of my dogs, 1st is a bull grey X bull grey/collie grey, three years old, wicked bushing and terrier work dog, good ferreting bitch that knows what she is doing, needs more on the lamp, coming on leaps and bounds. Want what i paid for when she was young 200 quid This bitch wont be going to just anyone, keep that in mind!

post-719-1240508485.jpg

post-719-1240508978.jpg

Second is a 9mnth old rough coated patt bitch, bred worker to worker, just starting to hunt about, will travel underground, ragged few carcases, seen a few rats, needs bringing on. 150quid

post-719-1240508520.jpg

LOCATED IN SUSSEX.

What part of Sussex mate im in the on Kent and Sussex border,im interested in your terrier.