falconary equipment

billy1

im buying a female harris hawk,has any 1 got any equipment for sale,glove,scaes,jesses,anklet,leashes etc

I have a double falconry box for sale and if needed i could make you some anklets and jesses. Let me know.

cheers martin

im buying a female harris hawk,has any 1 got any equipment for sale,glove,scaes,jesses,anklet,leashes etc

Hate being party pooper here....but....this post read like you are after 2nd hand stuff and thats really not the way to go about it. Do you not have a mentor or someone who is helping/advising you, who could teach you how to make your own furniture? there are great gloves out there from many suppliers.....never buy a 2nd hand one as you have no idea what bugs and bacteria are coming with it from someone elses bad hygene :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have a double falconry box for sale and if needed i could make you some anklets and jesses. Let me know.

cheers martin

is it a plastic one ,if so how much..

• 2 weeks later...

Hate being party pooper here....but....this post read like you are after 2nd hand stuff and thats really not the way to go about it. Do you not have a mentor or someone who is helping/advising you, who could teach you how to make your own furniture? there are great gloves out there from many suppliers.....never buy a 2nd hand one as you have no idea what bugs and bacteria are coming with it from someone elses bad hygene :(

well that aint difficult to solve chuck it in a bucket of jeys overnight then bung it in the washer. apart from a bit of manual manipulation to get back supple thare aint no probs

regards

paul