Campsie Working Terrier Club

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers lads,hope to see you all on the 6th.

clachan

clachan can i bring my lurcher :) just to watch lol

Will you start any trouble Keano lol. :clapper::thumbs:

not me clachan :( i be on my best behaviour bud :aikido: lol

I meant the dog not you :11:

Cheers lads,hope to see you all on the 6th.

clachan

clachan can i bring my lurcher :) just to watch lol

Will you start any trouble Keano lol. :clapper::thumbs:

not me clachan :( i be on my best behaviour bud :aikido: lol

I meant the dog not you :11:

no mate no he a 110/per terrier broke lol :D:clapper::D

:toast: nice one mate

you having lurchers as well ????????????????????????????

Unfortunatly we have been trying to convince the holders of the agricultual show to allow us to hold a lurcher show as well as the terriers.This has been brought up every year with no reasons for their refusal.We will continue to push for this but as it stands it terriers only.

clachan

Hope to see every one there,We had a great day on Sunday at Ayr and we're heading up to Kirkcaldy at the weekend

clachan

Thats a shame no lurchers :o

Oh well just have to take my wee fell bitch !!

Sounds a good day atb anythingoes ;)

i was in campsie last night and the boys i was talkin tae said there was no way you wer havin lurchers as yous wer feart it would cause touble

clachan has told everyone that he has had no reasons as to why they are not allowed lurchers, the guy also said he has tried and will continue to try and sort this, clear enough in my eyes, doubt they are feart it would cause trouble!

cheers

Cheers mcass you still okay for helping out.Its not long now,not many inbetween Neilston and ours.I think theres one in selkirk on the 30th.

clachan

al be there mate, not a problem to help out, will give you a bell tomorrow

m.c

The Campsie Working Terrier Club will be holding their annual on the Saturday the 6th of June.It will be held in conjunction with The Campsie agricultural show which is at Hungryside,Torrance,just north of Glasgow.Show starts at 1pm and entries are taken on the day.Programs will be available ringside.Prize money for supreme terrier aswell as usual trophies and rossetts.Qualifier for several shows.For further detail call 07921681314 or 07748321552

All are welcome and theres plenty to do if the wife and wanes want to come.

clachan

Postcode for our show held this Sat.G64 4EG Bogton Farm,Hungryside,Torrance.It will be well sign posted.All donations for raffle are welcome and we hope to see you all there new faces and old.Cheers

clachan

clachan, pm me the winner & reserve ,with names and addresses, so i can send them qualifiers for the scottish champion of champions @selkirk in september, cheers ---------------------------------------good luck with the show, cant come as i'll be getting pissed as it's our festival that weekend

dennned.

clachan, pm me the winner & reserve ,with names and addresses, so i can send them qualifiers for the scottish champion of champions @selkirk in september, cheers ---------------------------------------good luck with the show, cant come as i'll be getting pissed as it's our festival that weekend

dennned.

dennned.

Will do mate,have a good 1.

atb clachan