Chew Stoppa

My Mutts sometimes chew their kennel so i thought i`de try this stuff from the pet shop that you spray onto the wood which is "Supposed" to stop them chewing.... :whistling:

I reckon it does`nt work !!!! cos i left the bottle in the yard with the dogs loose in the yard,

Went back out and found This.....

12409.jpg

:wallbash: Mars.....

Guest buster321c

English , i had the same trouble with a stafford dog many years ago and was told to use english mustard . He had started on the skirting board at the top of the stairs , so i put the mustard on when i went out one day and when i came back most of the carpet was destroyed and the mustard long gone , so he either liked it or it triggered him into a rage , mind you staffs get carried away very easily , and he was a bit mental anyway !!!

Cajun spice cheap from most shops they wont do it twice.My poor male had his face imbedded in the water bowl for ages after it lol.Even the smell is enough for most dogs.If you need to put it on something upright make it into a paste frist then smea it on it lasts for ages

i was about to suggest cribox it also comes in a spray which is clear so doesn't look nasty or sticky

one word of warning though dont spray it with a breezes about i can tell you from personal experience it tastes horrid

i was about to suggest cribox it also comes in a spray which is clear so doesn't look nasty or sticky

one word of warning though dont spray it with a breezes about i can tell you from personal experience it tastes horrid

P.M.S.L. :rofl:

Thanks for the tip i`ll look out for the spray stuff

P.M.S.L. :rofl:

Thanks for the tip i`ll look out for the spray stuff

you can get it from any tack shop / feed merchants, i now hold my breath while spraying it as it one of those tastes that sticks with you untill you wash it away :sick: