hows the pups doing??

well hello there boys and girls.....

this is just a quick post to see if anyone still has their pups from l+b's litter i'm just wondering how they are getting on and if you have any pics of em?? come on lets see how they getting on. will put some pics of bracken up soon i just gotta upload the new ones first

atb HH :signthankspin::drinks:

this is just a quick post to see if anyone still has their pups from l+b's litter i'm just wondering how they are getting on and if you have any pics of em?? come on lets see how they getting on. will put some pics of bracken up soon i just gotta upload the new ones first

Two of my mates have them and theyre looking good Keano's is almost 26tts and still growing there's been a few pics of them and other lad's with them on a different post mate have a search!

Two of my mates have them and theyre looking good Keano's is almost 26tts and still growing there's been a few pics of them and other lad's with them on a different post mate have a search!

you got any idea where to start looking for that post mate??

you got any idea where to start looking for that post mate??

Try looking in L&B's profile I'll get Keano to stick up some pic's when I see him :thumbs: