strong patt bitchs

:laugh::laugh: :kiss:

BEEN READIN HIS TOPICS BEEN TAKIN THE DOG OUT ALL SEASON AN GOT NOTHING MUST BE A GOOD UN LOL :icon_redface::icon_redface:

a lot off people dont post about there days out flat cap like yourself which is understandable, but why the hell do you insist on putting every one down who posts, i dont think ive ever seen a interesting post by you, every post is bitching and putting people down, you most have a tiny penis.

ITS LARGE ACTUALLY ASK YER MOTHER SHE SQUEALED LIKE A VIRGIN LOL. GONNA INVITE ME ON YOUR WEBSITE BIG HARD DIGGER THEN I CAN TAKE THE PISS OUT SOME MORE MUPPETS :clapper:

cant believe your still here bud :no:you give nothing to the site bar shit you should have been band

long ago

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEEN READIN HIS TOPICS BEEN TAKIN THE DOG OUT ALL SEASON AN GOT NOTHING MUST BE A GOOD UN LOL :icon_redface::icon_redface:

a lot off people dont post about there days out flat cap like yourself which is understandable, but why the hell do you insist on putting every one down who posts, i dont think ive ever seen a interesting post by you, every post is bitching and putting people down, you most have a tiny penis.

ITS LARGE ACTUALLY ASK YER MOTHER SHE SQUEALED LIKE A VIRGIN LOL. GONNA INVITE ME ON YOUR WEBSITE BIG HARD DIGGER THEN I CAN TAKE THE PISS OUT SOME MORE MUPPETS :clapper:

cant believe your still here bud :no:you give nothing to the site bar shit you should have been band

long ago

aye still ere me ol froggy pal :angel::angel::angel::angel:

long ago

not for much longer i hope

so what is your problem? did mum hit ya when you were a little boy or did all of the other kids take the piss of ya at school!

if you aint got anything better than crap between your ears then keep it to yourself.

some people are a waste of Oxygen and if ya have a look in the mirror Flatcap you will see a perfect example!!!

keep it above the line ya prat.

HTS

just got off the phone to me mum she tells me your husband paid her to squeel he wanted it to be pleausurable for you with it being your first time with the fairer sex, and yes she was a virgin as thouse who know me will comfirm i am jesus :D

long ago

in stead of giving shit out an being clever why don't you post a picture of a dog because i bet your kennels are full of f*****g word beaters