CZ Silouhette 22lr Short Barrel with 200 rounds

Hi lads,

I bought a CZ 452 Siloutte from my local gunshop in wakefield in February. Its a brand spanker with the shorter barrell. There is not even a scuff on the gun it has been kept very, very clean....as you do when you first own one.

It is synthtic with a brand new sirrocco silencer.

I have 500 rounds to buy on my ticket. I have only 200 Eley Subs rounds left in my cabinet. Which means that it has only had 300 round through it.

The gun is awesome...however, im going to opt for the CZ 17hmr so i need to sell this one to fund it.

I bought it for £410 which included the silencer and the 500 rounds.

So i will take £300 for it. It comes with manuals and also i sent off the Edgar Brothers warranty card off too. so i comes with warranty that covers manufacturers faults.

Any qestions please ask.

Thanks

Do The Edgar Brothers Make Good Guns , Cos Ive Got An Air Rifle Made By Them And Ive Dont Know Anythink About Them

Wolly

Hi Wolly,

I didnt think Edgar Brothers made guns....i just beleived that they were distributors of the firearms to the trade

Do The Edgar Brothers Make Good Guns , Cos Ive Got An Air Rifle Made By Them And Ive Dont Know Anythink About Them

Wolly

Hi Wolly,

I didnt think Edgar Brothers made guns....i just beleived that they were distributors of the firearms to the trade

yeh ive got an hansan Mod S60 heres a pic

post-32347-1239275695_thumb.jpg

Wolly

Hi Wolly,

yeh ive got an hansan Mod S60 heres a pic

post-32347-1239276070_thumb.jpg