keepers privilage

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were you digging for pest control or just for the hell of it?

just for the hell of it, why is that a problem??? i own a dog who i bought off a messer on here that advertised it as a 100 percent digging dog whos parents were never tested, kc registered show dogs if i remember rightly so i thought id go see if i could get it started on a cub its had a mouse before so thought this would be a good step up for my slayer :) (if any one wants to go doubled up and trench out some moles drop me a pm i think my dog is ready for thye next step up now) i was that happy i went home and made myself and the dog a new shiney rossette....

As gintrap said, read my topic heading and make your own mind up you plank

Were you digging for pest control or just for the hell of it?

just for the hell of it, why is that a problem??? i own a dog who i bought off a messer on here that advertised it as a 100 percent digging dog whos parents were never tested, kc registered show dogs if i remember rightly so i thought id go see if i could get it started on a cub its had a mouse before so thought this would be a good step up for my slayer :) (if any one wants to go doubled up and trench out some moles drop me a pm i think my dog is ready for thye next step up now) i was that happy i went home and made myself and the dog a new shiney rossette....

As gintrap said, read my topic heading and make your own mind up you plank

Great rhetort there,very well thought out. Clearly Ive underestemated the intelligence of the person I was corresponding with,I thought I had a muppet on my hands and feisty to boot!! Tell me this,did you puff your wee chest out as you wrote that last sentence? :wankerzo4:

well done mate..take no notice of the so called planks...ya said ya bought the dog off a messer to boot doubly well done for sticking with the dog mate..atb darrell.ps..the white lakey a got for nothing off of someone he said never been to gruond now have had the dog 6 months an have dug 5 and bolted one (bolted yesterday)..turning into handy dog....so just goes to show...patience will be rewarded..daz..