saluki x whippet

having kept running dogs for a number of years ive always favoured collie xs and saluki and saluki x greys

now having been out a few timeswith a member on here who keeps whippets and seen them work

on allsorts! i was amazed these dogs are not what i expected atall heavelly muscled dogs

and game for everything!!

now just out of interest what do you think of a saluki whippet cross ? first x does anybody have experiance or own sutch a cross?

advantages or otherwise?

having kept running dogs for a number of years ive always favoured collie xs and saluki and saluki x greys

now having been out a few timeswith a member on here who keeps whippets and seen them work

on allsorts! i was amazed these dogs are not what i expected atall heavelly muscled dogs

and game for everything!!

now just out of interest what do you think of a saluki whippet cross ? first x does anybody have experiance or own sutch a cross?

advantages or otherwise?

A couple of guys had a trio of these in a club I used to belong to, they were quick agile, small to medium sized dogs,I dont know why they are not more popular.

do you meen peddigree whippet or non ped whippet two difrent type's of dogs av seen good dog's produced this way with non ped whippet's better i have found than first cross greyhound saluki onley going on wat i have seen atvb

Guest little lurcher

seems to be a good mix , would certainly have early pace and stamina id have thought ? good question as to why they are not more popular?

good thread keep them coming

Great dogs, mine is just shy of 25tts, 10 months.

Great commitment, stamina, and good strong feet........ ;)

Thanks for your comments.

:thumbs:

Do you have any pics mate.. Hows your pure bred doing rio..

hes ok mate under training!! he will be right for after the harvest!!