name and shame

I don't seriously think what one man says is enough to get your dogs taken away...

Scenario ..hey Mr Plod xxxx round the corner has got pit bulls and he's killing badger..

Hey thnx mate we'll go round with the rspca and take his dogs away

errrmmm i don't think it works that way

Your very naive then !!!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't seriously think what one man says is enough to get your dogs taken away...

Scenario ..hey Mr Plod xxxx round the corner has got pit bulls and he's killing badger..

i think it does they was investigatein me for 2 years whe warrent was issued 6 months befor they came to my house and he went to head quaters to see internalaffars and pushed it for them to raid me with a few of his family members

police act on all info they receive. RSPCA will act on anything involveing animals.

police act on all info they receive. RSPCA will act on anything involveing animals.

bang on mate i had the lot at my i had over 30 coppers at my house a good few rspca and the same at the small holding where i had some aswell and no they was not nasty with people and all in secure kennels they said they was illegal and thats what goes filthy c**ts

bang on mate i had the lot at my i had over 30 coppers at my house a good few rspca and the same at the small holding where i had some aswell and no they was not nasty with people and all in secure kennels they said they was illegal and thats what goes filthy c**ts

30 coppers you must be super human or they a bunch of faggots that are scared to go in alone f**k em f**k em all f**k em up the arse. karma will bite him on the ass and hopfuly it will be a pitbull

30 coppers you must be super human or they a bunch of faggots that are scared to go in alone f**k em f**k em all f**k em up the arse. karma will bite him on the ass and hopfuly it will be a pitbull

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

thank you very much here till tuesaday lmao :D

you should probably ring Ian or one of the mods with the full details

all ready have mate thats why its still on here sound thats why tikka cant go to any gamefairs any more coz he knows he will get his head kicked in very guilty man :angry::angry:

this have made my night naming and shaming a grass like that but still sad never bring my dogs back the c**ts that gutless he goes past my kids putting he v signs up to the kids trying to get to me coz he knows im bound over but its comming close to the end of me being bound over and thats a fact and he wont be doing that any more and thats a promise :angry:

Edited by turk

It is very bad to hear this sort of thing. Was it down to a row on the forum or over the internet because there seems to be alot of rows coming of these forums I came on here as I had heard of a few rows with accusations of all sorts being made and I read about the false bebo page on the fella. The internet seems to bring out the worst in alot of people.

forgot to ad the morning i got raided the filth was dowm his house for 3 hours and a mate of mine who fell out with him over something stupid he give him jip painstripped his car gobbed at his misses and then the c**t was walking past my mates garage saw a quad in their and said it was a pinched and he got raided but i wasnt a pinched quad thats how dangerous this c**t is hes got no mates as such every one in risca hates him

It is very bad to hear this sort of thing. Was it down to a row on the forum or over the internet because there seems to be alot of rows coming of these forums I came on here as I had heard of a few rows with accusations of all sorts being made and I read about the false bebo page on the fella. The internet seems to bring out the worst in alot of people.

no mate not on the forum down to jeliousey