• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burn the fecker out and move him on.. :clapper:

no room for grasses

yis chancer

:clapper:

Are you just going to talk the talk mate it would take more than the police to keep me back from someone if this happened to me.

bound over at the moment mate.every dog has it's day mate trust me

to ian b just wondering mate how hes still on hes not been kicked off yet this guy is dangerous on her to everyone he is deffo the one who grassed me its not ear say its 110% true i wouldent lie on an open forum and make a c**t of my self as hes all ready been kicked of moochers straight away no f*****g around i just hope you do the decent thing mate cant say no more :(

to ian b just wondering mate how hes still on hes not been kicked off yet this guy is dangerous on her to everyone he is deffo the one who grassed me its not ear say its 110% true i wouldent lie on an open forum and make a c**t of my self as hes all ready been kicked of moochers straight away no f*****g around i just hope you do the decent thing mate cant say no more :(

He will just re-register with a different username.

At least we all know who he is now, and can keep an eye on things. If he re-registers, we won't.

isnt a ip adress all the same so the mods would know if he was reregistering sureley i could be wrong mind but i dont think so

IP bans don't work mate.

I was IP banned from UKPCO (cause they don't like me, lol) but I can still go on and read it etc via a proxy server. I think AOL all have the same IP addies as well.

Leave him where he is. At least you know who he is then ;)

isnt a ip adress all the same so the mods would know if he was reregistering sureley i could be wrong mind but i dont think so

IP bans don't work mate.

I was IP banned from UKPCO (cause they don't like me, lol) but I can still go on and read it etc via a proxy server. I think AOL all have the same IP addies as well.

Leave him where he is. At least you know who he is then ;)

:thumbs: