hello he is a 8 month old wheatonxgreyhoundxbeddyxgreyhound he is 24 inch he has never been out i have to get rid because i am movein away

he is jumpin good on lead he is a keen dog just wants to chase anything he is good with over dogs rought hair white and brown can drop the dog off but u will have to pay for the fuel

any info ring me on07878267607 joe

Edited by bluebellteam

hello he is a 8 month old wheatonxgreyhoundxbeddyxgreyhound he is 24 inch he has never been out i have to get rid because i am movein away

he is jumpin good on lead he is a keen dog just wants to chase anything he is good with over dogs rought hair white and brown can drop the dog off but u will have to pay for the fuel

where u at mate intrested in the dog got any pics

alright matey. im intrested in the dog as iv just built new runs now need a good dog. he will be going to a good hame mate. i live in wales. can you phone me or pm me thanks brett

alright matey. im intrested in the dog as iv just built new runs now need a good dog. he will be going to a good hame mate. i live in wales. can you phone me or pm me thanks brett

some people are hard faced :shok:

the chap is giving the dog away and has left a contact number and you want him to rind you :11:

the chap is giving the dog away and has left a contact number and you want him to rind you :11:

wat you on about. iv asked him to phone me because iv pm him and phoned him. got no reply. ppl like you shud keep ur nose out. its only a phone call. you fanny. i would never take a dog with out giving him sumthing so mind ur own business.

wat you on about. iv asked him to phone me because iv pm him and phoned him. got no reply. ppl like you shud keep ur nose out. its only a phone call. you fanny. i would never take a dog with out giving him sumthing so mind ur own business.

lol you impatient little bum

where u at mate intrested in the dog got any pics

are you joking,your selling a bullx a few ads down from this,because you have no time with the missus and kid,but youve got time for a wheatonx(cos its free) you fecking dog peddler :sick: