key board gladiator lamping comp 2010

after the success of the main thl lamping comp i thought i would get in early and start a propper lamping comp...some of the rules will be

1...you must dress as women

2...the comp will be held in a well lit area so some of the more camp enterants wont get scared in the dark

3...no knives will be aload on the night and all hambags will be searched

4...no body over 6 foot will be aload to enter

5...if you bring your boy friend he must be well hard

6...all dogs must be from a pound or have three legs

7...no telling the truth

8...there will be no walking on the night

9...each heat will be run as far away from each contestant as possible

10...killing sheep will count as two rabbits

11...minimum of 786 yard slips

12...on the night we will have someone big and scary lamping the fields in front of the contestants so there are no bogie men to scare you or your dogs

13...anyone travelling more than 15 miles for the comp will get 4 free slips

14...you must bring your dad so they can fight each other to see who's the hardest

15...no strong stuff collars (there just to heavy)

16... _____________________________________

17...see rule 16

18... the last two rules i will make up on the night

19...no real dog men

20...i will win or the comp wont run

21...you are aload to bring frozen rabbits

22...if your dog miss's on the run you can lamp another and that will still count

23...NO WELSH...BECAUSE FENCE HOPPER IS CRACKING ON TO MY ONLY ENTERENT AND IM GETTING JELIOUS!!!!!

£50 enterance fee... the winner will get no cash and loads of shite and have to defend himself with atleast a 90 page topic on hear and any other hunting site....

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATFULLY RECEAVED AS LONG AS YOU ARE BIGGING ME UP OR AGREEING WITH ME....

SPONSER SECTION...............

THE NET LOFT..not just for men in stocking!!!!

strong stuff....he does stuff for dogs..not just for s&m and gimps

THERES SPACE HEAR FOR YOU TOO MR J HUBERY

CAN I HAVE SOME FREE STUFF NOW PLEASE???

RULE 24...NO FECKIN SINGER SOUTHERN SEWING MACHINE'S

Edited by woz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Im up for some of this.

Im sure there is enough Femme members on here to start being bitchy and threaten to scratch each others eyes out if they win or not.

I have only every tried "Man" Lamping at the moment but am willing to try this new girly style, you never know I may even learn a thing or two.

I have a good dog that I saved from a pound the other day, he likes to be called Suzette. As you can clearly see he has one leg in bandage so I hope this qualifies as a three leg runner.

PIC_0137.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

the only reason i may not be able to make one of the heats is incase i get my period because i suffer from really bad cramps.

All the best, to the other hopefuls,

Johnathon/Veronica at weekends.................

Edited by Johnathon
You should have put some socks in you bra :clapper:

there's enough tits involved with these running comps...no padded bra's will be aload on the night :angry:;):o see rule ...16

Im sure there is enough Femme members on here to start being bitchy and threaten to scratch each others eyes out if they win or not.

I have only every tried "Man" Lamping at the moment but am willing to try this new girly style, you never know I may even learn a thing or two.

I have a good dog that I saved from a pound the other day, he likes to be called Suzette. As you can clearly see he has one leg in bandage so I hope this qualifies as a three leg runner.

PIC_0137.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

the only reason i may not be able to make one of the heats is incase i get my period because i suffer from really bad cramps.

PIC_0137.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg