Iv got 10 kits for sale (6 hobs 4 jills) polecat hob father and albino jill mother. Kits are a mix of binos and poleys with possibly silver in there too. Also a previous litter has 2 poley jills left. Aberdeen area(collect only) and they are £7 each.

Cheers

Jordan

Iv got 10 kits for sale (6 hobs 4 jills) polecat hob father and albino jill mother. Kits are a mix of binos and poleys with possibly silver in there too. Also a previous litter has 2 poley jills left. Aberdeen area(collect only) and they are £7 each.

Cheers

Jordan

nice to see someone being realistic with there prices :clapper: aside these wankers asking 20 quid :icon_eek: . good on you Jordan atb :thumbs:

Cheers

Jordan

what area aberdeen are you ????????? and when are they ready ???????????? my kid bro lives old meldrum and hes coming down 17th april

:laugh: They're just sandy f*****g pointless lol.

I've also seen fancy names like butterscotch and cinnamon bandied around to push up the price of a sandy ;)

There's always a mug around who'll be taken in by a fancy name for a common colour :laugh:

if i had to pay for a ferret i think 7quid is fair enough! not £20 like somone was punting em on at! hope u get homes for em all mate.

got to my local garden centre and you can pick up a lesser spotted black masked ferret for the princley sum of 50notes!

best of luck!

Cheers

Jordan

hi mate im in arbroath area and would be interested in a couple of jills preferebly sandy/silver good working home assured

cheers

At the moment looking at the kits in question they are all binos and polecats. Nae silvers just some lightish poleys and darkish poleys as well as heaps of binos lol.

Cheers

Jordan

ta for that mate just my 11 yr old is crazy keen on gettinr some lighter types weve got dark poleys and a litter due their smallish and good workers really tame known the line for years but he cant see past these lighter ones cheers anyway