permission letter

26th January 2008 (for illustration)

RE: Pest/vermin control

Dear Sir or Madam:

First of all, I would like to take this chance to thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I am writing to enquire whether there is any opportunity for pest control on your land free of charge.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX; I am XX years old, married with two children and live in XXXXXXX, Kent. I have been shooting for XX years now and enjoy the hobby very much, along with the added bonus of helping the farmer/land owner by controlling pests such as rooks, crows, rabbits, rats and squirrels.

With this in mind, I feel that I can be of assistance to you, should you offer me offer me permission to shoot for pests on your land. If you grant me permission to shoot on your land, I would respectfully ask that it be in written form please – please can you fill in and return the attached permission form. I enclose a stamped, addressed envelope for this purpose

All livestock, property, borders and boundaries will be respected. I can also be your “eyes and ears†when I am on your land - I can keep a watch for any fly tipping of rubbish or people trespassing on your land and inform you directly of any occurrences. I have a serious outlook and respect when using air rifles and I believe the following points illustrate this well -

· I NEVER take chances when shooting – safety of others and myself is

always of the utmost importance to me, which is why I will undertake to

arrange with you in advance when and where I can shoot.

· I ALWAYS respect the wishes of the landowner and obey any rules or

restrictions he/she may lay down.

·I am a current full member of the B.A.S.C. or B.A.S.A and

always carry my membership I.D. card and proof of shooting insurance with

me whenever I go out on a shoot. I can produce it to you if required.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile telephone: XXXXX XXX XXX if you require any more information. Once again, many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Your Name here.

Your address here.

If someone has a copy of the permission letters that used to be pinned at the top could they please post them for me??

Thank a lot

Ryan

not sur wats happend to my original permissions form but could e-mail a complete word doc if ya like?

If someone has a copy of the permission letters that used to be pinned at the top could they please post them for me??

Thank a lot

Ryan

not sur wats happend to my original permissions form but could e-mail a complete word doc if ya like?

Just sent PM :D