ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

ldr and tomo did mark say well done to you both?even sent you a text saying thankyou tomo grow some testicles and tell em the truth and stop siding with these northern wankers who dont know the truth,danni mark and ss say you were like a little boy didnt say a word must be the computer it makes you all big

Actually yeah he did, he even said that bruce deserved to win as he was the better dog on the night, maybe if he'd just come on and said this from the start, instead of calling tomo a liar and a cheat....................... :wallbash::wallbash:

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ldr and tomo did mark say well done to you both?even sent you a text saying thankyou tomo grow some testicles and tell em the truth and stop siding with these northern wankers who dont know the truth,danni mark and ss say you were like a little boy didnt say a word must be the computer it makes you all big

GIVE HIM IT SILVER. THAT PIECE OF NORTHERN POO. I KNOW YOUR ANGRY, BUT IM BLOOMIN RAGING HERE. HE IS GOING TO GET IT . THATS NOT A THREAT. THATS A PROMISE.

GROW SOME TESTICLE TOMO , YOU FOOL.

Guest silver09

children children children :clapper::clapper::clapper: cant see mark bothered he said well done he sent tomo a text he stood there for a photo he told tomo and ldr it was a joke as did ss ask em he also said you can have the £500 if thats what it means 5 rabbits in 1 hr 12 rabbits in 1 hr 44 mins lamping from the road and tracks recovery time for the big dog your all havin a laugh :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Your Like a F*****g Babie When You Lose Your Teddy MFJ!

You Lost,

Best Man Won!

End Of.

FOOL. I DIDNT LOOSE. IT WAS VOID AS WE HAD TO WALK UP A ROAD. THAT WASNT IN THE RULES. I WON. I AM THE BEST.

GO AND SUCK MY LEFT NIPPLE YOU FOOL.

Guest silver09
Markbrick will not be bothering any one for much longer and if his body guard SS gets in the way he also will be dealt with !.

Thats all that can be said on here .

oh hes crying his heart out jimb sorry terrier man :clapper::clapper::clapper:

children children children :clapper::clapper::clapper: cant see mark bothered he said well done he sent tomo a text he stood there for a photo he told tomo and ldr it was a joke as did ss ask em he also said you can have the £500 if thats what it means 5 rabbits in 1 hr 12 rabbits in 1 hr 44 mins lamping from the road and tracks recovery time for the big dog your all havin a laugh :clapper::clapper::clapper:

were you there to see all this ????

Markbrick will not be bothering any one for much longer and if his body guard SS gets in the way he also will be dealt with !.

Thats all that can be said on here .

WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME FIRST YOU PIECE OF NORTHERN BUM-FLUFF.

AND LET ME TELL YOU, I WONT BE BEAT AND I CANT BE BEAT.

I AM THE KING OF THE GANGSTERS, SO WATCH YOUR TALK SONNY.

Guest silver09

ask longdog runner if its true

Guest silver09

ask tomo ask mark ask samet sam both on hunters united go and ask em

i asked if you were there ???????

YOU TELL 'EM MRS SILVER. I DONT GIVE A FLYING ONE ABOUT THIS COMPETITION OR THE INTERNET. I NEVER EVER TAKE IT SERIOUS.

5 RABBITS IN 3 HOURS, DONT MAKE ME FRIGGING LAUGH. IT WAS A SHAMBLES AND A JOKE AND I WIN. AND SO DOES MY BESSI MATE. WE BOTH WIN.

GET THE MONEY DOWN YOU FOOLS AND LETS HAVE A PROPER MATCH. FOOLS , THE LOT OF YOU.