• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright mate she is just wat iv been looking 4. i wolud love give her a new home. as iv just built new dog runs of excellent quality and just need excellent quality dogs now 2 fill them. if you let me have her mate she will stay with me the rest of her life. thanks brett

alright mate she is just wat iv been looking 4. i wolud love give her a new home. as iv just built new dog runs of excellent quality and just need excellent quality dogs now 2 fill them. if you let me have her mate she will stay with me the rest of her life. thanks brett

pm sent mate,

thanks mate got it and tryed phoneing you. iv pm you my number. give me a ring thanks brett

i like that lurcher very nice bitch. good look buddy i wish i could have her but not just yet :cry::victory:

YOU HAVENT HAD HER LONG SHE WAS FOR SALE A FEW MONTHS AGO ON ANOTHER SITE.

hello,

i never said i got her at 6 weeks old mate !, of course i bought her a few months ago, she is only 8/9 months now!!!

"thanks for reminding me though" :thumbs:

nosy parker, lol

good luck

Well lets hope the dog goes to a proper home this time. I find it shocking the amount of young dogs aged about 7-14 months that get passed about on here.

Good luck with the sale.

Well lets hope the dog goes to a proper home this time. I find it shocking the amount of young dogs aged about 7-14 months that get passed about on here.

Good luck with the sale.

thanks mate,

i'm doing my best to find a long term home for her as she will be an asset to any ones family

but unfortunately she cant remain with me.

some one is coming for her today/tonight, i have been told she will be well looked after and cared for, and i believe the lady is genuine as she is buying the dog for her son, they have 2 dogs all ready so they are not new to owning a lurcher. the lady also told me she will keep in touch on her progress.

Thanks again.

Good luck with the sale.

thanks mate,

i'm doing my best to find a long term home for her as she will be an asset to any ones family

but unfortunately she cant remain with me.

some one is coming for her today/tonight, i have been told she will be well looked after and cared for, and i believe the lady is genuine as she is buying the dog for her son, they have 2 dogs all ready so they are not new to owning a lurcher. the lady also told me she will keep in touch on her progress.

Thanks again.

So why you selling the poor bitch!!? actually why buy her in the first place if your not gonna keep her? i agree it is disgusting the amount of pups that get passed around pillar to post. As soon as she's settled shes sold again, you ought to be ashamed of yourself and the last cock who sold you her. shouldnt be allowed to keep bloody dogs you people! :no::thumbdown: