Dirty robbing thiefs

Got to the yard this morning to find Skally out of his stable minus rug:confused:

Went to look to see how he had got out and found that the 2 rugs that were on his rug rail were missing!

I then went to the garage which is locked to find that had been broken into.

In total 7 rugs,my special stirrup irons and a few other bits had gone!

As if i havnt had enough problems latley-with my MS ect.

Rang the police and was told they will send me a crime number through the post!:mad:

I was just about to start riding for the RDA,it took me ages to save up for all the rugs and stirrup irons-i am soooooo upset!

Fooking scum of the earth anyone that steals anything......... :censored:

its bloody frustrating when the scumbags steal something which you have had to save for........

i hope it all gets sorted one way or another.

Snap.

Fecking scum!

...and people wonder why the police haven't got any respect these days? It's bloody disgusting that the police won't even bother to come out to the crime scene, at least show some fecking willing. :censored:

b*****ds :realmad:

what the hell are they going to do with horse rugs, unless its some one who new what they were looking for

They will either use them, or most likely sell them on. Theft of tack and blankets from tack rooms and stables, which are unattended overnight is rife.

Unfortunately, not everyone in the horse game is honest. Someone will buy a "cheap" rug or two without asking any questions.

i had a rug stolen of off my horse back years ago and couple of years ago one of the yards near me lost everything they hit it in one night stole the lorry, rugs, tack, tools the lot. they missed us but our yard is well hidden from view of public roads. all my rugs have my postcode painted on the back so it devalues them to the thieves. if you have contents insurance you may be covered, we are for every item under five hundred pounds for goods stored away from the house but locked away.

its gutting when they do this to you I'm sorry for you.

warn other yards in your area as they tend to do an area at a time then move on

Got to the yard this morning to find Skally out of his stable minus rug:confused:

Went to look to see how he had got out and found that the 2 rugs that were on his rug rail were missing!

I then went to the garage which is locked to find that had been broken into.

In total 7 rugs,my special stirrup irons and a few other bits had gone!

As if i havnt had enough problems latley-with my MS ect.

Rang the police and was told they will send me a crime number through the post!:mad:

I was just about to start riding for the RDA,it took me ages to save up for all the rugs and stirrup irons-i am soooooo upset!

the fecking wankers they all want a :boxing: or :gunsmilie:

Thanks for all your kind words...im not even sure if theres any point in getting the horse another rug as it could be taken off his back again :thumbdown:

Im not so bothered about the rugs but its the stirrup irons-they were special ones to enable me to carry on riding with my MS.So they wouldnt be much use to anyone else ...unless they have MS too????? :icon_eek:

I thought about getting a big nasty guard dog but ive heard that these tw**s will even poison a dog :icon_eek:

At the bottom of our fields is a fairly busy main road so i think they must have come up that way.