Banned from a Bull Terrier Forum..

Guest buster321c

Take no notice Butch but im sure if you clear your internet history , and re-register under a new name it will be ok .

PS I told someone else on the Air Arms forum to do this , and went on to tell em i did it on the BBS , just so happens that one of the BBS mods was reading it , so i got another ban , but cant get back on , i think they banned my IP Address. Bummer as a guy was just going to buy a Yunker 3 off me .

Take no notice Butch but im sure if you clear your internet history , and re-register under a new name it will be ok .

PS I told someone else on the Air Arms forum to do this , and went on to tell em i did it on the BBS , just so happens that one of the BBS mods was reading it , so i got another ban , but cant get back on , i think they banned my IP Address. Bummer as a guy was just going to buy a Yunker 3 off me .

Their loss Buster mate. :yes: Got far too high an opinion of their site over there. :yes: