Bull/Grey X Wheaton/Grey

nice pups mars love the black an tan :whistling::whistling:

You Can See her shape a bit better now that she`s stripped out mate.. yeah...

Stripped0409-2.jpg

Above at 8 Months old..

Below at 6 weeks old..

248089.jpg

Yis Mars..

• 1 month later...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What height is your pup at the minute mate?? and what do you think it will level out at??    

Well how wierd that this thread has been bought back to the front again...!!!   The truth is, I Gave up on my pup when he was around 18 month old...... And i have to say now..."I WAS WRONG" I re

Posted Images

This weekend myself and mrs Mars went down to devon for a show {South West Terrier & Lurcher} i sold four pups down that way from the mateing with Moorman1`s Wheaton/grey to my Bull/Grey.

So arangements were made & camp site booked and Moorman1 very generously invited me out with himself and a couple of other lads for a days mooching on some keeperd land that needed a spot of vermin control to be done.

It was a cracking day some young terriers had a good start to their work, and the lurchers did their bit too,

All in all a good day out with some guenuine dogmen and some decent working dogs, All apart from the gay gypsy lad that turned up late cos he was on the nest :laugh::laugh: he was made to carry the shovels all day, :laugh::laugh:

Copyofdevon16509.jpg

My bitch with one of her pups, who showed she`s got the makings of a decent dog... :clapping: Who also got champion puppy at the show on the sunday...

devon17509021.jpg

devon17509023.jpg

Yis Mars...

Edited by Mars

It's great to see this thread: following the progress of a litter. They do look like very handy dogs and nowhere near as heavy as I thought they might: do you reckon the Wheaton has lightened them up a bit?

It's great to see this thread: following the progress of a litter. They do look like very handy dogs and nowhere near as heavy as I thought they might: do you reckon the Wheaton has lightened them up a bit?

I`me enjoying following the progress of this litter myself, :D even though they are spread all over the country, the pups owners are great at keeping in touch, with reports of the pups exploits and i`ve got a few invites for the coming season to see them at work for myself :clapper::victory:

I agree that they are not heavy dogs, {my own pup gets mistaken for a saluki cross :doh: } though i did`nt think they would be as their dam is only 28kg when work fit and their sire is lighter than that...

From what i`ve seen and been told they all have the in ya face, drive, and willingness to please of the terrier and are having to be held back at the moment, so all looking good for the coming season..

Beddlingtonman.

Nice lookin pups mate ill see it run soon pal lol ill ring ya later about a diggin day pal and watch the old woman work lol

Looking forward too it bud, but please dont talk like that about your lady on an open forum....LOL....

Fenman1#

nice pups you bred there iv seen a few bred this way and they where good dogs i hope the dogs do ye all proud for many seasons

Me too, :boogie:

Mars...

Good to see you eventually got your stud dog Mars, just goes to show how long its been since I was on here last!!!

Well done on the litter they look real belters, hope they do the business for the respective owners.

• 2 months later...

Well they`re 12 months old today.... :clapping:

And from what a few of the lads are telling me the few nights lamping that some of the pups have had

they`ve done really well so far and they are looking forward to the coming season when they can push them a bit harder... :clapper::good:

My own pup though has only had one nights lamping, he did ok chased the rabbits soon learnt to look when the light came on, and he returned as fast as he went out... :o:good: but he hasn`t quite got the nack of picking the rabbit up lol.lol.lol.

gonna start ferreting with him soon hopefully the penny will drop when a few hit the nets...

080809-2.jpg

Yis Mars...

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...60400&st=60

Edited by Mars

And from what a few of the lads are telling me the few nights lamping that some of the pups have had

they`ve done really well so far and they are looking forward to the coming season when they can push them a bit harder... :clapper::good:

My own pup though has only had one nights lamping, he did ok chased the rabbits soon learnt to look when the light came on, and he returned as fast as he went out... :o:good: but he hasn`t quite got the nack of picking the rabbit up lol.lol.lol.

gonna start ferreting with him soon hopefully the penny will drop when a few hit the nets...

080809-2.jpg

Yis Mars...

good stuff mars, that a pic of the pup? looks quite saluki like the look of it atb mate

080809-2.jpg

Yis Mars...

All right mush come up 4 a dig at my old mans we can move them of that bank and have a laugh dad found my shovel lol