2 berth caravan with full size bradcot awning which includes double bedroom annexe.caravan comes with absolutely everything you need.water butts.waste butt.light weight gas bottles.all leads.crockery ,cultlery,tv...van is fully central heated,has four ring hob and oven.cassette loo..seperate shower cubicle..situated in midlands..£1600.ono

post-17541-1237909705_thumb.jpg

Edited by terrier.2

2 berth caravan with full size bradcot awning which includes double bedroom annexe.caravan comes with absolutely everything you need.water butts.waste butt.light weight gas bottles.all leads.crockery ,cultlery,tv...van is fully central heated,has four ring hob and oven.cassette loo..seperate shower cubicle..situated in midlands..£1600

post-17541-1237909768_thumb.jpg

2 berth caravan with full size bradcot awning which includes double bedroom annexe.caravan comes with absolutely everything you need.water butts.waste butt.light weight gas bottles.all leads.crockery ,cultlery,tv...van is fully central heated,has four ring hob and oven.cassette loo..seperate shower cubicle..situated in midlands..£1600

post-17541-1237909828_thumb.jpg

Guest bullterrier
Excuse my ingnorance but, does it have 2 double bed?

DG

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times, we only need a double...................

:clapper::clapper:

2 berth caravan with full size bradcot awning which includes double bedroom annexe.caravan comes with absolutely everything you need.water butts.waste butt.light weight gas bottles.all leads.crockery ,cultlery,tv...van is fully central heated,has four ring hob and oven.cassette loo..seperate shower cubicle..situated in midlands..£1600.ono

just out of intrest would you except £900 cash

sorry mate