Informer/Snitch

Call me what ya feckin like, but I'm doing something that I've never done before :yes: and that is reporting the cruel feckers who breed mutts next door to us. Not sure how many dogs they've got altogether, but I've seen Beagles, Labs a feckin Husky there and apparently they've Bloodhounds too.

"What's wrong with that?" I hear, well if you've stock you've got to put time and I mean quality time into them, not just chuck some nosh their way and wash what is on the floors of their runs straight down the drain until it overflows out of a manhole straight into the main feckin road :wallbash: . The dogs in question have absolutely no input in the way of structure/routine at all, I have never heard them talked to, exercised or even told to shut up after barking non stop for 4 to 5 hours, in my mind they have become "stir crazy" so today I'd had enough, spoken to the Council and reported them..feck it!!!

I haven't bothered confronting them as I know what would happen and I have to put my family first, which includes our dogs who have of late been getting uneasy with the pitiful barking and howling that is now everyday in the sad lives of these neglected animals, it makes my blood boil and as they say "the wheel does turn" an hopefully some shite can be put their way big time.

So far I've spoken to the Police, RSPCA, Council and tomorrow Defra.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats wrong......grassing is about 1 step above f*****g around with kids in my eyes........and i don't care what the reason is..........

wanker

i might be a wanker....but i'm no grass........which is worse..............you little rentboy

al , im surprised in you fella :( that puts you in the same league as pri and apw

that OK by me, how would you feel if you had a pup from there, introduced it into your home when it had come from a breeder who couldn't care a feck as long as he took your money. Here's three minutes of what amounted to over five hours of continual barking :thumbdown: and so this would be fine and dandy in your eyes?

th_dognoise.jpg

f**k um! if they can't look after animals then they shouldn't have them? although the asspca are not worth a wank. Good luck anyway. it's not grassing it's thinking of the welfare of the dogs :whistling: