what to line my bitch with ?

I was thinking of lining my bitch next time she comes in season, shes a collie/grey x whip/grey here she is, any suggestions would be appreciated and reasons why the dog would be suitable, pics of the dog you suggest would be nice.

atb J.A

post-30000-1237761976_thumb.jpg

post-30000-1237761999.jpg

Edited by jackarmstrong

The best dog you can possibly find, that you've seen graft, if she is worth breeding from.

Best of luck with it mate.

shes perfect for what i want her for pal we all have different standards, im just looking for the right dog

Yeah exactly mate, Use the best dog you can get your hands on, regardless of what breeding it is. You got people you can pass pups on to?

id say breed her with my dog, saluki, bull, grey out of scout up in the north east, has made one hell of a rabbiter you can see the bull but he's racey, theres a few on here i say could vouch for him (valleylad, langlycharmer, jjbull) good luck :)

Picture019.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

What Scout ?...if you dont mind me asking

id say breed her with my dog, saluki, bull, grey out of scout up in the north east, has made one hell of a rabbiter you can see the bull but he's racey, theres a few on here i say could vouch for him (valleylad, langlycharmer, jjbull) good luck :)

Picture019.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

fine looking dog mate, has he took anything pre ban charlie ect...