FERRET KILLED BY TERRIER

HI MY WIFE PHONED ME YESTERDAY TO SAY THAT ONE OF THE FERRETS HAD GOT OUT AND ONE OF MY TERRIERS HAD KILLED IT, IDONT NOW WHY MY TERRIER KILLED IT BECAUSE HE DOESNT LOOK TWICE AT THEM WHEN WE ARE FERRETING, MY BOY WAS REALLY UPSET AS IT WAS HIS LTTLE POLECAT JILL, AND SHE WAS A REALLY GOOD WORKER. MY BOY ASKED IF WE COULD GET IT MOUNTED SO THAT HE COULD KEEP IT IN HIS BEDROOM, SO WE ARE GOING TO SEE A FRIEND OF MINE TODAY TO SEE IF HE CAN DO IT FOR US, WILL HAVE TO GET HIM A NICE NEW LITTLE POLEY JILL AS WELL NOW, MAY HAVE TO GET 2 JUST TO KEEP HIM HAPPY.

CHEERS :(

Edited by REDWILLIAM1821

Ahh thats a bummer! Hope your son is ok though can hit kids hard sometimes. I had a bull cross, and she was never shown a ferret and she was very nosey so one day i was feeding my ferrets, the bull cross came running up as if there was nothing going on and my hob just jumped out his hutch and he nailed her right on the ankles....it tort the bull cross!

Aye the other bloke it right i rekon dogs behave very different when there master isnt about.

FM

shame mate, my dog is actually scared of my ferrets lol, if he comes out into the garden and sees one he runs away. proper shame about yours but these things do happen and in a way it will ready your boy for the harshness of life and death.

hope he isnt too cut up about it tho

atb

wbk

HE seems ok now that I have said he can have it mounted and that we will be getting him a nice new kit :)

shame mate, my dog is actually scared of my ferrets lol, if he comes out into the garden and sees one he runs away. proper shame about yours but these things do happen and in a way it will ready your boy for the harshness of life and death.

hope he isnt too cut up about it tho

atb

wbk

my 8 month old cocker bitch plays with my ferrets when they are out she picks them up puts them back in the cage, its all about trying them and playing with them its ok when the dog is working it noes but when its home the dogs no there are not working so they do what they think. my dogs are whith the ferrets all the time