solo foxes..

lol not all that small popay! Eat some spinage your just a wee stick! ;)

sorry didnt know this was a body building forum lets see some pics of you then? see ow big you are eh? leave the lad alone you prick

well done victor lad :thumbs:

I'm sure Victor see we are only winding him up. You always get one that takes it seriously... :thumbdown:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miller1989
lol not all that small popay! Eat some spinage your just a wee stick! ;)

Who you calling a prick you f*****g silly little mug drive 20miles along the road and ill show you a prick my brothers dick! Called having a laugh you f*****g tit read all the thread and see what was wrote first of all, live a little you silly c**t! :blink: Credit crunch and all that cant even have a laugh with the lad man site full of internet hunters!

Shut up miller, you're a f*****g nob mate..

Every comment you post is just blah blah blah, or shall i get a wolf cross?

You're just posting to get your numbers up. Leave the lad alone and go back to your cottaging hobby.

nice one mate, dont get throwing him in too deep if he,s a young en, take your time with him, theres years of running em single, time and experience are good building blocks to a long working career. its cubbing season soon there,ll be loads of chances, . ..... WELL DONE THOUGH, ATB HAPPY HUNTING :thumbs:

Guest miller1989
Shut up miller, you're a f*****g nob mate..

Every comment you post is just blah blah blah, or shall i get a wolf cross?

You're just posting to get your numbers up. Leave the lad alone and go back to your cottaging hobby.

Some people on here make you laugh alot ive never ever asked about a wolf x for one and also as i said we were having a laugh you muppet! MC BLA BLA crawl away and your the one topping ya numbers up with a pathetic reply about a joke that was said get a life man!

Guest miller1989

Little question victor mate as ive never hunted abroad,when people dig foxes your way do they find them to ground as its cooler to be below ground than above ground in the weather you get over there?

Alao is there many over there as you seem to be shooting a lot the must be alot around?

good job, he might not ever be a world beater but he's coming up a good dog

foxes are used to the heat but if it's real hot its rare to see them crossing a paddock.

and there heaps of foxes in australia you always want more but it's not uncomon to get double figures in a day and a night especially this time of the year early in the season with only a couple dogs

thanks for the comments and thanks for standing up, but i know when peopel are taking the piss, ( look on ozzy doggers im not aloud to take a photo with no shirt and when i do i get more shit lol ) but it's all good, cooper is a whippetXgrey and is 2 years old, today i went to go for another fox but it out smarted cooper ( not a hard thing to do) but saw 17 hare :o im running them all tommrow lol, so yeah. :)