Countryside Alliance or BASC

Wondering who your a member with? who better for shooting and general hunting insurance cover.

Coutryside Alliance or BASC????

cheers

i have been both a private and trade member of both over the years. I now just stick with BASC for my trade membership. I wrote to the CA and told them Ill rejoin when they sell their vast central London premesis and move to the suburbs into a modern building, thus freeing up the enourmous amount of capital value in the premesis and reducing their spiralling maintenance costs. They have yet to reply!!!

The 'Scottish Association for Country Sports' they are by far the best to join if you are a shooter,unlike the CA or BASC they will actually do what they say they will do.They have been excellent with myself,and,also my Brother-in-law,if they think the police are messing you about,they will take them on straight away,and,BASC just pretty much ignored me,and,to be honest they are just money making organisations now....IMHO...........'M'

p.s. tha ey are also less than half the price of BASC.