PICK OF THE LITTER BUT CANT CHOOSE

IV GOT A PICK OF THE LITTER/ THE 1/2 WIPPIT/GRAY THERE'S A PURE BLUE BITCH AND A WHITE WITH A ALL BLUE HEAD BITCH. ITS A MAD LOOKING THING. THERE BOTH VERY NICE AND I CANT CHOOSE. I'LL GET A PIC OF THEM. WITCH 1 WOULD YOU TAKE.

Guest fence_hopper

there an even ltter from top stuff no matter what you pick there all going to make the grade with the right person behind them you've made the right choice mate and am jelouse as f*ck if i never had a bitch already i'd of snapped it up myself looking forward to seeing what the blue white one turns ot like very smart

How old are they?

I wouldn't pick anything until they're a good few weeks old you can get a little bit of a better idea of who the strongest and most head strong of the pups is then.

THERE 2 WEEKS OLD. THE LAD IM GETTING IT OFF GOT A VERY GOOD NAME FOR HIS DOGS. SO HES GOT PPL WANTING TO PUT DEPOSITS ON THEM ALL. SO HE NEED 2 KNOW WITCH 1 NOT 2 SELL AND HE DOING ME A FAV GIVING ME THE PICK.

there an even ltter from top stuff no matter what you pick there all going to make the grade with the right person behind them you've made the right choice mate and am jelouse as f*ck if i never had a bitch already i'd of snapped it up myself looking forward to seeing what the blue white one turns ot like very smart

ALRITE BUD....YE I KNOW I HAVE AND SHUD JUST STICK WITH THAT BLUE AND WHITS BITCH. CANT WAIT 2 GET IT NOW. LOL GOING OUT LATER WITH BONEHEAD

Guest Catcher
IV GOT A PICK OF THE LITTER/ THE 1/2 WIPPIT/GRAY THERE'S A PURE BLUE BITCH AND A WHITE WITH A ALL BLUE HEAD BITCH. ITS A MAD LOOKING THING. THERE BOTH VERY NICE AND I CANT CHOOSE. I'LL GET A PIC OF THEM. WITCH 1 WOULD YOU TAKE.

This bitch was almost pure blue when she was born.Had to give my mate pick of the litter.He dident take her.big mistake .I ran this bitch with her mother.She was one of the best dogs i have ever owned until she was stolen age seven.I was shattered. :angry: atb catcher

post-20518-1236979314.jpg

Edited by Catcher

This bitch was almost pure blue when she was born.Had to give my mate pick of the litter.He dident take her.big mistake .I ran this bitch with her mother.She was one of the best dogs i have ever owned until she was stolen age seven.I was shattered. :angry: atb catcher

WAT SUM1 STOLL HER....THATS WRONG.

How old are they?

I wouldn't pick anything until they're a good few weeks old you can get a little bit of a better idea of who the strongest and most head strong of the pups is then.

THERE 2 WEEKS OLD. THE LAD IM GETTING IT OFF GOT A VERY GOOD NAME FOR HIS DOGS. SO HES GOT PPL WANTING TO PUT DEPOSITS ON THEM ALL. SO HE NEED 2 KNOW WITCH 1 NOT 2 SELL AND HE DOING ME A FAV GIVING ME THE PICK.

You've got another 4 weeks before they can go so I'd take my time if I was you or anyone else who wants one, either way best of luck with what ever pup it is that you choose.

Guest fence_hopper
How old are they?

You've got another 4 weeks before they can go so I'd take my time if I was you or anyone else who wants one, either way best of luck with what ever pup it is that you choose.

LOL they'll all be sold buy then mate very respected man for the quality and workability of his dogs, 7 out of 10 gone already buy a week and a half old :D

Guest Catcher

WAT SUM1 STOLL HER....THATS WRONG.

I would love to find out who stole her mate.Some people are just scumbags. :angry: