reflex t8 moderator

hi , everyone . just had a t8 moderator fitted to my tikka t3 varmint 22-250 and am over the moon to how quiet it has made it :good: the only problem i have now is when i look through my scope the bottom half is very hazy.does anyone else have this problem, if so is there any thing that can be done to overcome it. the mounts i have on the gun give the scope a good half inch barrel clearence so i don't really want to go any higherwith these,plus this would also probably mean raising the comb to compensate for the extra height. :blink: or do i just shoot it and hope i get used to it , only thing is it pisses me off coz i have £900's worth of crystall clear S&B on the gun. :realmad: any advice would be much apreciated . :good:

wots wrong with the t8 then lord missalot, it certainly does a very good job of quietning the 22-250 down :good: its the hazyness in the scope thats bothering me, just wondering how the other chaps with t8's on their rifles get on , and if there are any solutions.suggestions please chaps.

i also have a t-8 on my remi 223 and the sound supression is great , & have no problem as you do ' this maybe because i have a 6* 56 mill scope with 30 mill tube so i have high mount's and a comb raiser and eye allingment is comfortable plus there is bullet loop's on it for quick reload's