Beddy X Greyhound

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, straight half crosses, 22 " bitch and 23" dog, fast for rabbits and good lamp dogs but were badly smashed everytime at fox and made hard work of it. having a good rabbit dog off sick for wks at a time aint my idea of fun im afraid

Would you have another one? or is it your opinion that as a X on a whole they aren't strong enough to deal with Charlie without taking too much stick?

Guest fence_hopper
yes, straight half crosses, 22 " bitch and 23" dog, fast for rabbits and good lamp dogs but were badly smashed everytime at fox and made hard work of it. having a good rabbit dog off sick for wks at a time aint my idea of fun im afraid

well mate complete oposit to my lad obvoisly there from shite people put anything over anything for a quick buk. you don't have a clue mate and i have the right to say that because i have the experience of owning a real deal nutter who never needed any time to recover always straight back in for more :tongue2:

my 1x beddy/grey is 7 months got his first rabbit at 6 months whilst i was walking him and my terrier over a field he took off before i could stop him.couldnt believe his speed and gameness.he was'nt the type of lurcher i was looking for but chuffed i bought him,just have to be more careful when he's off the lead as he's keen now looking for anything. :clapper:

i think its because bull xs are a fashion for a lot of people on here but its each to there own as my best breeds are deerhoundxgreyhounds or beddiexs as they are 100% heart even if they are tired they will still give you there last

Guest fence_hopper
so you have a dog that did fox and i had one that didnt, and so that makes me wrong does it?

it was bred from a working bedlington to a coursing greyhound.

ye basicly mate, we can only take your word on the perants. anyway i've got nothing to prove to you he is well known here and has never failed me we've been through thick and thin he's never said a bad word about me he gives 110% in everything and is complete nuts when it comes to charlie and could do them day in day out. just coz yours where shite doesn't mean all beddy greys are. Like i say if your dogs are sh*te you only have your self to blame. Listen mate do urs a favour a favour keep your negative comments(bullsh*t) to your self and don't ruin this thread pm me if you like

COME ON LADS GET SOME MORE PICS UP

Edited by fence_hopper