Back out with Nuala

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you all had a brillaint day! You didnt finish up too bad either.

You have a lovely looking dog. I have rough coated bitch she is wheaton X. Your dog seems to know [bANNED TEXT] the crack is anyway at ferreting. Brilliant post. Cute ferret aswell! :D

Ferretmaniac

How tall, and how dose it run on the lamp especially in smaller fields. I run and work 2 dogs, a whippet and a half cross collie/greyhound with a small part being whippet. I do like that flash start that you get with a whippet, thats why i chose a c/g/w. I work them 6 days a week as im a rabbit catcher in the winter and this really dose bring a dog on, mind you what with this mild weather i`ll be setting snares soon as the undergrowth gets to high. :thumbdown:

Shes about 24" tts and I haven't yet run her on the lamp. Had planned to do it about the time of her accident in January as we got some new permission that was ideal for lamping and we were just waiting for the ground to soften a bit as the ground was frozen back then. She is very fast, quite a bit faster than my 1/4 beardie 3/4 grey. A few of her littermates have done a lot of lamping and have caught very well, and her parents were used mostly for lamping. I have a very big deer x who is very good on the lamp.

Her sire

sire.jpg

some catches from her ancestors

hare-today-gone-tomorrow.jpg

gt grandsire a dog called "gin"

jin-the-machine.jpg