how to get started ?

hi im a lad of 18 and always been into ferreting and hunting but have never got my own ferret and my mate has just offered me one of his when he breeds his jill so i was wondring what you opinions what hutch etc woudl be best to buy and what food would be best for it ? and would it be better to get a hob or jill ? also how many purce nets would you advise me to get to start of with ?

hi im a lad of 18 and always been into ferreting and hunting but have never got my own ferret and my mate has just offered me one of his when he breeds his jill so i was wondring what you opinions what hutch etc woudl be best to buy and what food would be best for it ? and would it be better to get a hob or jill ? also how many purce nets would you advise me to get to start of with ?

if you get a jill you will need to mate her every year or get her to the vets to take her off heat.

as for food my working ones have pellets only they grow well and work the same as go as any ones.

the hutch must be big and you must play with her all the time other wise she wil bite and find its best to get 2 mate not one.

I'd put your location up ask if you can tag along with some guy's see what gear they have and what your really going to need, use in your location and then build up your gear slowly or else its going to cost you a arm and a leg

I'd put your location up ask if you can tag along with some guy's see what gear they have and what your really going to need, use in your location and then build up your gear slowly or else its going to cost you a arm and a leg

thanks for the help guys and im from littlehampton in west sussex

cheers