Future Workers

Hello, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say it's nice to find a site where hunting is the main topic. It seems that most of these type of forums are just a another place for people to bad mouth each other. Anyway I just wanted to say I enjoy this board and the pictures that are posted on here ,keep them coming. I also wanted to show off my four pups born 20th Jan.

Best Regards, Jim Benedict

post-31924-1236286521.jpg

post-31924-1236286545.jpg

post-31924-1236286569.jpg

Hello, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say it's nice to find a site where hunting is the main topic. It seems that most of these type of forums are just a another place for people to bad mouth each other. Anyway I just wanted to say I enjoy this board and the pictures that are posted on here ,keep them coming. I also wanted to show off my four pups born 20th Jan.

cracking looking pups mate,any particular breeding

cracking looking pups mate,any particular breeding

I noticed I forgot to mention that they are patterdales and if you look far enough back into their pedigrees you will find Nuttal and Gould blood.

nice pups bro, any pictures of parents.? how long have you kept terriers atb

I have only kept patterdales for three years. I had a am staff when I was a kid (best dog ever , he would try and chew down the biggest oak tree in the timber just to get a mouse) . I got my adults from my father, he got into patterdales back in 1999. He has a real need for them since he keeps alot of free ranging chickens and has problems with mink, skunk, racoons, opossums and coyotes. Everything loves chicken. My male is about 19lbs and my female is about 14.5 lbs.

post-31924-1236292464.jpg

post-31924-1236292493.jpg

post-31924-1236292541.jpg

post-31924-1236292561.jpg

post-31924-1236292586.jpg

post-31924-1236292600.jpg

bloody cracking pups ya got there fella,breeding good too, should do ya proud mate..do ya do much with the parents?,got a thing about the chocolate ones meself,although no chocolate ones at mo.all the best fella...darrell.

My dogs and myself are going to get alot more experienced this year. To date our experience is limited to a few racoons and possums, but I have made a promise to myself and my dogs , that this year I will not work so much overtime and hunt alot more. :clapper: