Live mouse traps

Guest Countryboyo

Guest Countryboyo
OH MY GOD here we go again with the legality. A f***ing mouse like! City people crack me up!

WRONG!

1. This is an internet forum to discuss issues, including legalities
  2. It may only be a mouse we are talking about, but that is irrelavant
  3. City people? You couldn't be more wrong. Country born & bred, and never lived in any city....

Your a funny guy mat the rodent lover. Be carefull the next time your hoovering your city appartment that you dont suck up a spider. A wildlife officer might arrest you :D . & thanks for informing me this is an internet forum. Us country folk havent quiet got the hang of it yet.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo
Country folk..

((Have you caught that male wild rabbit for your breeding progam yet??))

There is no need to get arse when you get reply's mate...

Anyway all the best with your snake..

Maybe if they answered the questions they are asked instead of tryingn to be wise guys. Havent got the wild buck I have however constructed most of the rabbit enclosure if you want to have a look at the topic in the gamekeeping and conservation section.

Guest Countryboyo
i was told once they have eaten live food once they wont eat frozen anymore.....dont know if there is any truth in that. also i think its illegal

Is it illegal? didnt hear that before. dont want to have save the mice campaigners outside my door.

I can see it in the newspaper

"Man convicted for trapping and killing a mouse"

After weeks of undercover surveilance dectives have finally brought a man to justice for murdering a mouse. They were tipped off by a local farmer that saw the man building a suspicious trap. The police priorotised this mission over the recent gangland feuds that have being going on in the nearest city. The man should have known not to carry out this act because he was advised it was illegal by numerous english people on a hunting forum, and hey lets face it they know all about legality as they have banned almost every type of hunting in their country so they are the experts. The irish gardai are currently making a record of all snake owners in the country and will be setting up hidden cameras to help combat the malicious crime of mouse murder.

Yere entertaining to say the least . :clapper:

i was told once they have eaten live food once they wont eat frozen anymore.....dont know if there is any truth in that. also i think its illegal

Is it illegal? didnt hear that before. dont want to have save the mice campaigners outside my door.

After weeks of undercover surveilance dectives have finally brought a man to justice for murdering a mouse. They were tipped off by a local farmer that saw the man building a suspicious trap. The police priorotised this mission over the recent gangland feuds that have being going on in the nearest city. The man should have known not to carry out this act because he was advised it was illegal by numerous english people on a hunting forum, and hey lets face it they know all about legality as they have banned almost every type of hunting in their country so they are the experts. The irish gardai are currently making a record of all snake owners in the country and will be setting up hidden cameras to help combat the malicious crime of mouse murder.

:no:

Edited by Matt the Rat
Guest Countryboyo

:yes:

what a retard you are. Its called respect, regardless of what quarry it is your trying after. After whats been going on in Ireland just now you would have thought you would have at least kept this to yourself

your full of great ideas you arent you, how do you keep all that brain power stored inside your nut?!

Lied about having a power house of a staff that breaks necks

Lied about having a russell x staff earth dog

Wild rabbit breeding programme for release

Feed live mice to snakes

deary deary me

:yes:

i aint no mouse activist all i was saying was that it is illegal :blink:

totally legal ive fed live rats to my reps loads of times if there not feeding how do you think wc snakes eat ? try gerbils they are good for non feeders

oh thats what i was told at work, maybe its just illegal to comercially breed them for that purpouse

totally legal ive fed live rats to my reps loads of times if there not feeding how do you think wc snakes eat ? try gerbils they are good for non feeders

oh thats what i was told at work, maybe its just illegal to comercially breed them for that purpouse

i breed all my own rats for my snakes but i kill mine then feed, most rep breeders breed there own trust me i no enough breeders

i breed all my own rats for my snakes but i kill mine then feed, most rep breeders breed there own trust me i no enough breeders

its probably anouther case of "thats what they tell the alf"

Guest Countryboyo

Ok lads If you would like to read the original post/question maybe a few of you need to read it a few times to click on to what im asking. And as for OLDNOB I was gardening a while ago and my hens picked up a few worms from the loose soil. Hope I this dosent hurt your feelings. get a grip asswipe and try putting things into perspective. tosser. A bloody mouse like! you make me laugh pal.