top blood lines

when was the last time a unkown bred dog won the forley cup or competitions , or made any sort of match dog ???

all the good dogs are out of foxy or charlie bred stuff , or line bred merlin eve stuff

and smokey x dancer :victory:

how cud i forget that one , Mitchlu ses his is better than yours snoop , he sed his is the best in the litter :whistling:

did he now ... :rolleyes: ..mines deffo the bigest in the litter.. :whistling:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

when was the last time a unkown bred dog won the forley cup or competitions , or made any sort of match dog ???

all the good dogs are out of foxy or charlie bred stuff , or line bred merlin eve stuff

and smokey x dancer :victory:

how cud i forget that one , Mitchlu ses his is better than yours snoop , he sed his is the best in the litter :whistling:

did he now ... :rolleyes: ..mines deffo the bigest in the litter.. :whistling:

Mitchlus is definatley bigger , but i dnt think his dog is as big as yours :whistling:

what a load of rubbish some of you post :thumbdown::thumbdown: what about streetaccident and rothie to of the best out of old mongrels snoops how long you been in this game mate as last time i was on the fens and you were there you seemed quiet and didnt know much,now your so knowlegable on coursing dogs,but that shouldnt be hard for point and slip dogs

ruthie was laddie bred , inbred son x mother mating , and the sire is beenie x tess....so theres some decent blood there , not saying the parents were brilliant themselves but the bloodlines there

so were was the blood line in th 3/4 greyhound deerhound and it was a brother sister mateing as i told you i had the dog lamping dog fly they dint no how she was bred so there is your merlin lines and i had a good bitch bred out of my dog to a saluki type bitch very good bitch so you dont need blood lines lucky started from nothing :hmm:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: to Fenner. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but how many ptentially good dogs have NEVER had a chance to prove themselves because they've been owned by numpties who don't know how to either condition, train or treat a dog. The amount of times I've heard lads bragging that their dog never jacked, but was peeing blood so they ran it some more, and then some more: and the next season its f**ked. :angry:
:clapper: ..@..Fenner... :good:

i dont like commenting like this frank but its time this rubbish talk stopped ive walked the fens a long time and people like snoopdog and shaddow both know me and its time they stopped shouting shite

Do i know you ?

where have me and snoop shouted shite ?

you are very opinionated and have your thoughts , i have my own opinions on things so if you think my opinions shite then thats your business

i know for a certain fact DEL. T wouldnt take any old lurcher pup on board if he didnt know any history behind the dam and the sire

and neither would the Gaskins.

so what the best thing is to do fenner is breed some mongrel pups and give them to some decent dog men that will give them a go and see how they turn out , thats if they will take them on of course

i also may add

not just anyone can make a dog good no matter how they are bred

if they aint got a clue and cant bring a dog on then they will neva be able to reach the full potential

some dogs just havent got any potential whatsoever

i know the gaskins very well and meet up with them on a regular basis firstly its very rare you see them boys buy a pup they breed theyre own and the dogs they have are all saluki saturated going back to some of the oldest lines in the country i have here theyre old match bitch lady who was out of wilburs saluki to bert who was pip and cruiser shes in pup to theyre old dog tramp the father of the forley winning bitch who sold for 11grand tramp at one time tramp sold for 15grand. tramp pups regularly sell in excess of 500 pound and under no circumstances will tramp be allowed to climb on board anything with out saluki blood in it even then its got to be a proven bitch the gaskins are top class dog men right across the board and they wouldnt give ten shillings for a dog with out saluki blood in it . and dont think that its only the fen game game with these boys because they are as good a rabbit catchers as you can walk out with the last puppy i think they bought in was the bitch they call biscuit which was by charlie out of blondie this bitch was out crossed to khan jihad the pure saluki the bitch pup from this mating was stopping single handed on the fen at 10 mths old .

as for cn another very good man his best bitches i would think would have to be seagull and her daughter foxy and for the record jades mother was a pure saluki

gc joe swoop xbeanie swoop out of merlin merlin was out of fly they dint no her breeding the hoover his great blood line no i dont thing so saluki x bedlington greyhound so its the man behind the dog :yes::yes:

:clapper: ..@..Fenner... :good:

i dont like commenting like this frank but its time this rubbish talk stopped ive walked the fens a long time and people like snoopdog and shaddow both know me and its time they stopped shouting shite

Do i know you ?

where have me and snoop shouted shite ?

you are very opinionated and have your thoughts , i have my own opinions on things so if you think my opinions shite then thats your business

i know for a certain fact DEL. T wouldnt take any old lurcher pup on board if he didnt know any history behind the dam and the sire

and neither would the Gaskins.

so what the best thing is to do fenner is breed some mongrel pups and give them to some decent dog men that will give them a go and see how they turn out , thats if they will take them on of course

del t aske him were the start of queenie came from he will tel you saluki x whippet bull greyhound no great blood lines the list go ones men trying to make money out of these dogs as i proved with my match bitch NELLY bred out of rubbish but beat a lot of dogs with names behind them so the proof is in the pudding :yes::yes:

ok gentelmen would you agree in theory you would put the very best coursing dog to the very best bitch regardless of breeding

with hopes to get the best pups or at least one pup whitch is exeptional

breed from that and so on line breeding ye constant good stuff a top blood line

people will always pay well for proven stuff

but there will always be exeptions laddie ect

i agree maybe no top lines on the dams side but she wasnt just any old bitch,the owner of seal has had/seen some good uns an he reconed her,so good enough for me,jimmy the man who bred lucky owned fredys bitch thats who i bought her off mate

SO NOW WE AGREE WELL MOST OF US DO DONT HAVE TO HAVE TOP BLOODLINES TO HAVE A GOOD DOG,IT HELPS YES BUT ISNT A DEFINATE CHOICE AND THIS £600 FOR A PUP IS BEYOND THE JOKE :clapper::clapper: AND IT IS THE MAN BEHIND THE DOG AS MUCH :clapper: IF NOT MORE

ok £600 a pup may be strong but £600 on the coursing field !! well that and more pehaps for good stuff ;)

wise words

i keep myself to myself not interested in matching my dogs just in it for the sport alone

i have got up and coming "well bred" pups but i also have a promising bitch that i have bred out of good dogs with no names to them