top blood lines

Guest mickyrichardson
jimmy number1 your getting played here mate lol :whistling:

ye i know mate,i just relised that its were they got nothing betterv to do what twats

the user name gives it away a bit lol

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

In no way am i wanting to get dragged in with all the silly match talking can anyone tell me the lines of Nell off fen fever and benji

me mate bred Nell and sold her for 10 grand...her sire is shearer , litter brother to casper

Guest mickyrichardson
In no way am i wanting to get dragged in with all the silly match talking can anyone tell me the lines of Nell off fen fever and benji

me mate bred Nell and sold her for 10 grand...her sire is shearer , litter brother to casper

is it td he bought her???

lad's i wouldn't contribute to this thread anymore there's one or two just trying to wind you up like little kids if you ignore them they'll go away a.t.b

Guest mickyrichardson

lad's i wouldn't contribute to this thread anymore there's one or two just trying to wind you up like little kids if you ignore them they'll go away a.t.b

well i sure for hell gonna start a new thread as we all no this one went tits up and i hope brookie comes back on the site as that man knew his asse from his elbow

i think there is only one dog in frome at the moment jim, jobys dog and he hasnt done much in the winter,he would not rematch jack an the bitch was only 14 month old, he is sharp this time of year.

yes it was td who bought nell,he threw the cash at the two lads grabbed the dog and said i am of before you change your minds about selling her...the reason being the lads were in two minds as to sell or not,,