top blood lines

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

good blood and good training/conditioning will OVERALL out peform any thing else, theres always exceptions to the rules, always has been ,always will be ,thats genectics for you :drink:

To a layman this and the above answer by carp777, seem to make the most sense, i do admit however that I know nowt :icon_redface: I guess its really more of a question of how much you gonna spend to win and also possibly most importantly how much effort goes into training and conditioning (which I imagine is time consuming ;) ), good lines, good knowledge, time training and entering properly seems to be the way to do it, just my take on it like, atb Richard

ps, must be nice to own the genetic dog pound freak winner ;)

if your dog can kill three out of three in the winter wat the f**k does the blood lines come in to i think this was made for pedgerie dogs

surely when a dog that has no recognised blood does 3 out of 3 on a regular basis, it could be used to start its own lines, likesay Im not looking to pick an arguement, havent got the expierience or knowledge, green as grass me like :thumbs: , like the two fellas stated their is always gonna be exceptions, good luck with your dog fella, atb Richard

iam new on here but i owned the hoover dog . Befor a lot of you lads were born he came out of just normall stuff. Like alot of the dogs about at the time it was men trying to make money out of the dogs so merlin so was out of norm stuff.Like many of the start of dogs lines workers to workers and work them hard .If there good there good if not no mater what blood they have they wont be good

WELL SAID MATE GOOD ON YOU FOR COMING FORWARD :clapper::clapper:

your a genius fenner! all you have to do now is get on to sheik mohammed and tell him theres no need for all this bloodline bollock's, you'll get him a derby winner out of a trotting horse and a pit pony!! all the million's all these racehorse owners waste, when they could just nip down the meat market and get themselve's a 2000 guineas winner for a few hundred quid fecking mug's they are that's why their so rich mug's, all the money they waste on bloodlines

NOW CARP IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE CHALLANGED MB ON ANOTHER SITE AND YOUR DOG IS WELL BRED SO MB S DOG SHOULD HAVE NO CHANCE REALLY,THIS WAS THE SAME LAST SEASON WHEN A WELL KNOWN DOG MAN ON HE CHALLANGED HIM IN NOVEMBER WITH A DOG THAT IS VERY WELL BRED AS WELL HIS DOG BEAT THAT AS WELL AND AGAIN HIS ISNT WELL BRED JUST A OLD LAMPING DOG?,AND PEOPLE HAVNT GOT THE MONEY THE TRAINERS IN THE LURCHER GAME TO SPEND LIKE THE SHEIKH HAVE OVER HERE

well fenner if u own toby [hoover] you would no who add parker / spring/ loo/ shameus /and u cant forget ole fly eller dock just a threw u coursed with /???? :D
iam new on here but i owned the hoover dog . Befor a lot of you lads were born he came out of just normall stuff. Like alot of the dogs about at the time it was men trying to make money out of the dogs so merlin so was out of norm stuff.Like many of the start of dogs lines workers to workers and work them hard .If there good there good if not no mater what blood they have they wont be good

your a genius fenner! all you have to do now is get on to sheik mohammed and tell him theres no need for all this bloodline bollock's, you'll get him a derby winner out of a trotting horse and a pit pony!! all the million's all these racehorse owners waste, when they could just nip down the meat market and get themselve's a 2000 guineas winner for a few hundred quid fecking mug's they are that's why their so rich mug's, all the money they waste on bloodlines

NOW CARP IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE CHALLANGED MB ON ANOTHER SITE AND YOUR DOG IS WELL BRED SO MB S DOG SHOULD HAVE NO CHANCE REALLY,THIS WAS THE SAME LAST SEASON WHEN A WELL KNOWN DOG MAN ON HE CHALLANGED HIM IN NOVEMBER WITH A DOG THAT IS VERY WELL BRED AS WELL HIS DOG BEAT THAT AS WELL AND AGAIN HIS ISNT WELL BRED JUST A OLD LAMPING DOG?,AND PEOPLE HAVNT GOT THE MONEY THE TRAINERS IN THE LURCHER GAME TO SPEND LIKE THE SHEIKH HAVE OVER HERE

well fenner if u own toby [hoover] you would no who add parker / spring/ loo/ shameus /and u cant forget ole fly eller dock just a threw u coursed with /???? :D

If Fenner owned The Hoover his initials are C.W and he lives [lived near me]. How about it Fenner?

If Fenner owned The Hoover his initials are C.W and he lives [lived near me]. How about it Fenner?

inan your u r dead right c.w add toby from a pup till ole aged
  • 2 months later...
fenner i heard markprick is Using Wolfs litter brother because of his BREEDING , heard the dog he is going to use was no where near as good as Wolf or Hazel

but didnt the dog he has now not beat wolfie and hazel in a match?????????????now lets see what lies you can spout now 100%

the dog that beat wolf and Hazel was leonard moss dog, Dyson which was a runner up in one of the Forley cups , However Wolf has also beaten Dyson in a match im not sure how many matches they have had but i do know these 3 in the litter have all matched each other and beaten each other both ways.

Wolf has never ran against the other dog

dyson never beat hazel .hazel matched dyson twice and beat him twice fact and hazel matched wolf 3 times won 2 lost1 Edited by shadrack