top blood lines

cant see why this topic went on to challanges and matches it was about blood lines and it was doing well as well,anyway cant be bothered with matches people dont turn up make excuses like its not on permision and my dog is pregnant or lame
i just find it funny no threads were started like this dec/jan when the hares were at there best to me it dont show utter confidence in there dogs at all i'l match anyone in june/july :icon_redface: and slip,coarse,kill it is not sporting in march ;)

for pups it is mate

you were saying your pups killing them well on the other thread keep him for next year if that is the case ;)

on the lamp mate not day time i havent runned him daytime yet so im starting him next month now the hares are easyer

Now they are pregnant you mean don't you.

inan your wasting your time mate, hare coursing start's in april and finishe's at xmas for these lad's

Silly me!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

:clapper::clapper::clapper: to Fenner. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but how many ptentially good dogs have NEVER had a chance to prove themselves because they've been owned by numpties who don't know how to either condition, train or treat a dog. The amount of times I've heard lads bragging that their dog never jacked, but was peeing blood so they ran it some more, and then some more: and the next season its f**ked. :angry:

WELL SAID SKYCAT ITS TIME THIS PLACE WAS NO LONGER USED TO SPROUT RUBBISH BY A FEW NORTHERN FOOLS ON BLOODLINES AND DOGS THESE PEOPLE ARE AN INSULT TO THE COURSING WORLD AND THE SITE IS WATCHED BY A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE WILLING TO LEARN WANTING TO LEARN AND I FOR ONE DONT THINK THEY SHOULD FALL FOUL TO THIS BLOODLINE STUFF AND £600 FOR PUPPYS ITS A JOKE A LURCHER IS A WORKING MANS DOG,also a quick edit i would like to say you lads have a site were you all go a sprout all this shite and then come on here biggin dogs and there breeding up for money stay on just coursing talking utter crap as i for one am going to pm t and get my membership cancelled i cant do with this anymore your taking the micky out of the lurcher world

your a genius fenner! all you have to do now is get on to sheik mohammed and tell him theres no need for all this bloodline bollock's, you'll get him a derby winner out of a trotting horse and a pit pony!! all the million's all these racehorse owners waste, when they could just nip down the meat market and get themselve's a 2000 guineas winner for a few hundred quid fecking mug's they are that's why their so rich mug's, all the money they waste on bloodlines :clapper:

good blood and good training/conditioning will OVERALL out peform any thing else, theres always exceptions to the rules, always has been ,always will be ,thats genectics for you :drink:

To a layman this and the above answer by carp777, seem to make the most sense, i do admit however that I know nowt :icon_redface: I guess its really more of a question of how much you gonna spend to win and also possibly most importantly how much effort goes into training and conditioning (which I imagine is time consuming ;) ), good lines, good knowledge, time training and entering properly seems to be the way to do it, just my take on it like, atb Richard

ps, must be nice to own the genetic dog pound freak winner ;)

Edited by arcticgun
:clapper::clapper::clapper: to Fenner. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but how many ptentially good dogs have NEVER had a chance to prove themselves because they've been owned by numpties who don't know how to either condition, train or treat a dog. The amount of times I've heard lads bragging that their dog never jacked, but was peeing blood so they ran it some more, and then some more: and the next season its f**ked. :angry:

WELL SAID SKYCAT ITS TIME THIS PLACE WAS NO LONGER USED TO SPROUT RUBBISH BY A FEW NORTHERN FOOLS ON BLOODLINES AND DOGS THESE PEOPLE ARE AN INSULT TO THE COURSING WORLD AND THE SITE IS WATCHED BY A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE WILLING TO LEARN WANTING TO LEARN AND I FOR ONE DONT THINK THEY SHOULD FALL FOUL TO THIS BLOODLINE STUFF AND £600 FOR PUPPYS ITS A JOKE A LURCHER IS A WORKING MANS DOG,also a quick edit i would like to say you lads have a site were you all go a sprout all this shite and then come on here biggin dogs and there breeding up for money stay on just coursing talking utter crap as i for one am going to pm t and get my membership cancelled i cant do with this anymore your taking the micky out of the lurcher world

your a genius fenner! all you have to do now is get on to sheik mohammed and tell him theres no need for all this bloodline bollock's, you'll get him a derby winner out of a trotting horse and a pit pony!! all the million's all these racehorse owners waste, when they could just nip down the meat market and get themselve's a 2000 guineas winner for a few hundred quid fecking mug's they are that's why their so rich mug's, all the money they waste on bloodlines :clapper:

what would sheikh mohammed know , he bought a dog off fred holmes :gunsmilie: ...buster = casper x saluki for 12grand

iam new on here but i owned the hoover dog . Befor a lot of you lads were born he came out of just normall stuff. Like alot of the dogs about at the time it was men trying to make money out of the dogs so merlin so was out of norm stuff.Like many of the start of dogs lines workers to workers and work them hard .If there good there good if not no mater what blood they have they wont be good :thumbs:

what would sheikh mohammed know , he bought a dog off fred holmes :gunsmilie: ...buster = casper x saluki for 12grand

iam new on here but i owned the hoover dog . Befor a lot of you lads were born he came out of just normall stuff. Like alot of the dogs about at the time it was men trying to make money out of the dogs so merlin so was out of norm stuff.Like many of the start of dogs lines workers to workers and work them hard .If there good there good if not no mater what blood they have they wont be good

WELL SAID MATE GOOD ON YOU FOR COMING FORWARD :clapper::clapper:

your a genius fenner! all you have to do now is get on to sheik mohammed and tell him theres no need for all this bloodline bollock's, you'll get him a derby winner out of a trotting horse and a pit pony!! all the million's all these racehorse owners waste, when they could just nip down the meat market and get themselve's a 2000 guineas winner for a few hundred quid fecking mug's they are that's why their so rich mug's, all the money they waste on bloodlines

NOW CARP IS IT TRUE YOU HAVE CHALLANGED MB ON ANOTHER SITE AND YOUR DOG IS WELL BRED SO MB S DOG SHOULD HAVE NO CHANCE REALLY,THIS WAS THE SAME LAST SEASON WHEN A WELL KNOWN DOG MAN ON HE CHALLANGED HIM IN NOVEMBER WITH A DOG THAT IS VERY WELL BRED AS WELL HIS DOG BEAT THAT AS WELL AND AGAIN HIS ISNT WELL BRED JUST A OLD LAMPING DOG?,AND PEOPLE HAVNT GOT THE MONEY THE TRAINERS IN THE LURCHER GAME TO SPEND LIKE THE SHEIKH HAVE OVER HERE

it is true that i have challenged mark, it is also true that mark beat a coursing pup in november, a time when the hares are still carrying a lot of summer fat, and are still getting over the trial's and tribulation's of a summer of breeding and rearing. the dog mark beat was 14 months old no matter how it was bred, how much experience had it got ? this challenge will be run in january against an experienced bitch, i have conceded to mark for no fair law, against my principle's!. mark's bitch is'nt any old lamping dog she's a very good killing bitch with bag's of experience so it should be an interesting day!. as for bloodline's mark is obviously aware that he would'nt stand a chance in this challenge against a coursing bred bitch, if fair law of 100 yard's was to be given, which is why he insisted on allowing kick up's!!!. so there you have it a man with one of the best if not the best lamping dog's in the country insisting on no fair law and allowing them to be kicked up on plough that tell's you that mark obviousley is aware and indeed would be unwilling to take on a top bloodlines bitch in a fair ( to the hare ) contest. :whistling:

it is true that i have challenged mark, it is also true that mark beat a coursing pup in november, a time when the hares are still carrying a lot of summer fat, and are still getting over the trial's and tribulation's of a summer of breeding and rearing. the dog mark beat was 14 months old no matter how it was bred, how much experience had it got ? this challenge will be run in january against an experienced bitch, i have conceded to mark for no fair law, against my principle's!. mark's bitch is'nt any old lamping dog she's a very good killing bitch with bag's of experience so it should be an interesting day!. as for bloodline's mark is obviously aware that he would'nt stand a chance in this challenge against a coursing bred bitch, if fair law of 100 yard's was to be given, which is why he insisted on allowing kick up's!!!. so there you have it a man with one of the best if not the best lamping dog's in the country insisting on no fair law and allowing them to be kicked up on plough that tell's you that mark obviousley is aware and indeed would be unwilling to take on a top bloodlines bitch in a fair ( to the hare ) contest. :whistling:

Thats a proper coursing mans excuse carp :whistling: ,LMAO

who ever would dream of giving a hare 100 yd start...kick ups all the way...roll on summer

What would you know Shaddow you big ugly messer ....................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry gorgeous , but you know even less than me :whistling:

you handsome devil....hey has anyone ever told you you look....NOTHIN LIKE BRAD PITT haha,

you do resemble a certain BUTCH DINGLE though hehe

What would you know Shaddow you big ugly messer ....................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry gorgeous , but you know even less than me :whistling:

you handsome devil....hey has anyone ever told you you look....NOTHIN LIKE BRAD PITT haha,

I cant believe u sold me this dog Shaddow saying it was out of your well known Saluki bred Stud Dog, charged me £2000 and the f*****g thing doesnt even have any fur ............... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chinesecrestedhairless.jpg