top blood lines

Guest mickyrichardson
cant see why this topic went on to challanges and matches it was about blood lines and it was doing well as well,anyway cant be bothered with matches people dont turn up make excuses like its not on permision and my dog is pregnant or lame
i just find it funny no threads were started like this dec/jan when the hares were at there best to me it dont show utter confidence in there dogs at all i'l match anyone in june/july :icon_redface: and slip,coarse,kill it is not sporting in march ;)

for pups it is mate

you were saying your pups killing them well on the other thread keep him for next year if that is the case ;)

on the lamp mate not day time i havent runned him daytime yet so im starting him next month now the hares are easyer

april hell you boys sure no your game ;)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

cant see why this topic went on to challanges and matches it was about blood lines and it was doing well as well,anyway cant be bothered with matches people dont turn up make excuses like its not on permision and my dog is pregnant or lame
i just find it funny no threads were started like this dec/jan when the hares were at there best to me it dont show utter confidence in there dogs at all i'l match anyone in june/july :icon_redface: and slip,coarse,kill it is not sporting in march ;)

for pups it is mate

you were saying your pups killing them well on the other thread keep him for next year if that is the case ;)

on the lamp mate not day time i havent runned him daytime yet so im starting him next month now the hares are easyer

sure do ;)

for pups it is mate

sure do ;)

hes only a pup boys so im going to give him a few easy kills

why is everyone wanting to match now the season is about over and the hares are paired up :no: sure december & january are the months to run :yes:

you are [bANNED TEXT] mate but they are doing it 4 the sport and they have somthing to prove betwen onenouther

Can't they prove it in Jan and Feb then?

for pups it is mate

Now they are pregnant you mean don't you.

for pups it is mate

Now they are pregnant you mean don't you.

inan your wasting your time mate, hare coursing start's in april and finishe's at xmas for these lad's