top blood lines

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

fenner i heard markprick is Using Wolfs litter brother because of his BREEDING , heard the dog he is going to use was no where near as good as Wolf or Hazel

but didnt the dog he has now not beat wolfie and hazel in a match?????????????now lets see what lies you can spout now 100%

the dog that beat wolf and Hazel was leonard moss dog, Dyson which was a runner up in one of the Forley cups , However Wolf has also beaten Dyson in a match im not sure how many matches they have had but i do know these 3 in the litter have all matched each other and beaten each other both ways.

Wolf has never ran against the other dog

Me cousin bid big money for Dyson , but LM wouldnt sell ....me cousin rates Wolf better than Dyson

and Hazel is a crackin little bitch too , me mate matty had a sister called Martha she was a cracker too but she died ..shame

seems like it was a very good litter

fenner i heard markprick is Using Wolfs litter brother because of his BREEDING , heard the dog he is going to use was no where near as good as Wolf or Hazel

but didnt the dog he has now not beat wolfie and hazel in a match?????????????now lets see what lies you can spout now 100%

the dog that beat wolf and Hazel was leonard moss dog, Dyson which was a runner up in one of the Forley cups , However Wolf has also beaten Dyson in a match im not sure how many matches they have had but i do know these 3 in the litter have all matched each other and beaten each other both ways.

shaddow,that shows what you know it beat them no disputing no argueing check your facts before you shout shite and didnt it beat jamies jack?????hasnt mb also got the chance of a puppy out of fred as well f**k you got to take your hat of to the bloke he stuck it to you lot big time and has a massive laugh every time he talks of coursing on hu

Well ive just got off the phone to Mark N , that owns Wolf....only dog in the litter he matched was Dyson , Dyson probably did beat Jamies Jack as he was a very classy dog , same as Jamies jack was a very classy dog in his day too

so who ever told you that dog matched wolf is talking bollocks

shaddow,that shows what you know it beat them no disputing no argueing check your facts before you shout shite and didnt it beat jamies jack?????hasnt mb also got the chance of a puppy out of fred as well f**k you got to take your hat of to the bloke he stuck it to you lot big time and has a massive laugh every time he talks of coursing on hu

Well ive just got off the phone to Mark N , that owns Wolf....only dog in the litter he matched was Dyson , Dyson probably did beat Jamies Jack as he was a very classy dog , same as Jamies jack was a very classy dog in his day too

your wrong and you know it end of the storey

how can i be wrong when Wolfs owner Mark N just told me himself , Wolf matched both Dyson and Hazel and beat them , they also beat Wolf in return matches.

your wrong and you know it , Dyson is dead the dog MB using isnt the one hes been told it is

your wrong and you know it end of the storey

how can i be wrong when Wolfs owner Mark N just told me himself , Wolf matched both Dyson and Hazel and beat them , they also beat Wolf in return matches.

your wrong and you know it , Dyson is dead the dog MB using isnt the one hes been told it is

well i got£200 here you are wrong just cause people arnt on the net and cant be bothered with shouting about bloodlines doesnt mean nothing ask mark again and make sure he tells you the truth to were the pups are and who has em

i just did , only Dyson he matched out of the dogs and marks not a lier , he said he heard the other dog was meant to be a tidy thing

the dog you an about beat Hazel 1 nil , Hazel couldnt run on because of injured shoulder on her 1st hare so therefore it won , the Black n tan dog ran in a 15 dog stake and it got beat in the first round 2 nil....

never ever has run Wolfie

dog sound like he was ok , from what i know about the litter they all were above the average dog

who would have thought that with casper being the sire eh LMAO

Edited by shaddow
just did , only Dyson he matched out of the dogs and marks not a lier , he said he heard the other dog was meant to be a tidy thing..........well by now most know who iam esp of the pms and phone calls,and one thing for sure is iam not brick,shaddow your wrong as the animal is goin over the black bitch and i can assure you nothing will stop it as we all know who tried to stop wolf and fred goin over her well enough said i got dogs to walk

i think the owner of fred and wolf are more than capable of making their own minds up of what they will let their dogs serve as it has nothing to do with anyone else as they own the dogs.

good luck to MB and the litter as i have no quarrels with him , never have

but all im stating is that dog never beat Wolf and thats a certain fact ask mark yourself , altho it did beat Hazel

mb is nothing to do with this he has good dogs hes bred to good dogs un disputed but were on anout blood lines and matches i will phone mark and ask why he is telling you this as its bullshit he knows which dog beat wolf maybe certain other reasons i dont know but i will find out

and who would be pulling my strings , LMAO...gofor LMAO , you crack me up

again i will tell you wolf never even ran a hare on a day out with that other dog , never mind match it

im not sayin the other dogs shit , cos its probably not as to what the rest of the litter are like , but if you wanna go down the road of publicly insulting each other..thats not my style , i couldnt give a toss about your opinions anyway , as i have a few friends and family that i would ratnher take heed from than yourself.

Guest joe ox
you lads go on about these top bloodlines have any of you heard of the real hare killer called the FOOT its a ledgend in south wales he has killed many of hare and would match any of these top dogs mentioned

Does he favour to strike from the left or right :laugh: