top blood lines

i couldnt care if fred shagged mb or his dog :notworthy: but i do care about people who dont tell the truth :wallbash::wallbash: ask jamie what he said about one of the dogs you give him,quote a load of shit :thumbdown::thumbdown: and you brag these bloodlines,and to lucky lucky didnt produce any good dogs

and whos tellin lies , i aint thats for sure

so heres a couple of facts...fred is a good dog , his mother tich and father wolf , both good dogs , tich mother rainy and father joe both good dogs

rainy father luke , good dog.

wolfs father , casper and mother ruthie , good dogs , caspers mother Foxy good dog.....does that sound like lies to you ????

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

correct me if im wrong jamie , but did the punk not kill more hares on the black land on a day out with older fitter more experienced dogs

that are owned by well know dog lads ?? shes now only 16 months old her self ,and had been laid off for a good month

i know what the bitch can do ive saw her run plenty and killed plenty infact around small fields where i live around november and half of december she ran 36 and killed 31, so if anyone wants a match next season , you know where to look

jamie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iJUh5zTp_Q tell shaddow what you said :wallbash::wallbash: and shaddow i seen nearly all them dogs run what have you seen your a hoper and non of the dogs are yours what have you had????

im not really bothered what he sed cos she was unfit when he got her so i wouldnt expect her to run brilliant

and yes i really am a hoper , a dog as good as any of the ones i mentioned will do me fine ,ive saw both fred and wolf run plenty... ill take a fred all day long , or would i rather have wolf...maybe id rather have tich ...no maybe ill have a foxy lol..any of them wud do

no they arent mine , and none of them were ever yours either......more to the point what have you had as you go on to be the great coursing man of the fen

please do tell us all about your fantastic match dogs....chris78 already asked you but you ignored the poor lad

i couldnt care if fred shagged mb or his dog :notworthy: but i do care about people who dont tell the truth :wallbash::wallbash: ask jamie what he said about one of the dogs you give him,quote a load of shit :thumbdown::thumbdown: and you brag these bloodlines,and to lucky lucky didnt produce any good dogs

and whos tellin lies , i aint thats for sure

so heres a couple of facts...fred is a good dog , his mother tich and father wolf , both good dogs , tich mother rainy and father joe both good dogs

rainy father luke , good dog.

wolfs father , casper and mother ruthie , good dogs , caspers mother Foxy good dog.....does that sound like lies to you ????

WHAT LUKE IF IS J.BRADFORDS LUKE HES OFF CHARLIE

no mate , Dels Luke

YOU LADS ON HERE I DONT KNOW. HOW YOU ARE SO GULLIBLE TO ARGUW WITH AN IDIOT LIKE THAT BRICK WHO IS MASQUERADING AS FENNER HOW YOU CANT SEE THAT IS BEYOND ME SHADOW YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER AFTER ALL YOUVE BEEN TAUGHT BETTER THAN TO MESS WITH FOOLS LIKE HIM AND HIS FAT FOOL OF A ARSELICK LIKE WILLOW WHOS CLAIM TO FAME WAS HE BRED ONE THE BEST DOGS OF ALL TIME AND SOLD IT FOR FIFTY POUNDS :clapper: :clapper: AND AS FOR SLIGHTING CERTAIN PEOPLE AND MAKING REMARKS ABOUT NOT GETTING DOGS BACK YOU SHOULD GET OVER TO WHERE THE MAN LIVES AND MEET THE FAMILY VERY WELL KNOWN IN THE FIGHT GAME THEY ARE AS WELL WILLOW BETTER KNOWN THAN YOU ARE AND THEY AINT GOT BIG BELLYS HANGING OVER THE TOPS OF THE TROUSERS EITHER. A TIP BEFORE IF YOU BOTH DECIDE TO GO GET SOME ONE TO DRIVE YOU BECAUSE IF YOU GO KNOCKING ON THAT FAMILYS DOOR YOU AINT WALKING FROM THERE THATS FACT.

SHADDOW GIVE MY REGARDS TO FRED AND THE BOYS TELL IM UP TO SEE EM SOON AND THE ARABS :drinks:

lucky produced a fair few good dog's grace, tina, young lucky, spinner, my mate's dog stevei 4 out of very regular, on the fen and field's twice a week down the fen every week for 5 full season's. :whistling:

fen master is not me i look on these comps now . THIS IS MY LAST REPLY EVER ON ERE COS I CANT BE BOTHERED I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE BUT MY GHOST STILL HAUNTS A FEW SO PLZ STOP MENTIONING MY NAME. IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO RUN OR MATCH NEXT YR ILL MATCH IT IF NOT I WONT BUT AM USING SCOUT MYSELF AND IF CHARLIE SEAGULL X CHARLIE FOXY IS SHIT THEN THAT SAYS IT ALL MAY I REPEAT AGAIN JUST RUN YOUR OWN DOG LADS AND IF U LIKE THEM U LIKE THEM f**k OTHERS ALL MY BEST PAUL

YOU LADS ON HERE I DONT KNOW. HOW YOU ARE SO GULLIBLE TO ARGUW WITH AN IDIOT LIKE THAT BRICK WHO IS MASQUERADING AS FENNER HOW YOU CANT SEE THAT IS BEYOND ME SHADOW YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER AFTER ALL YOUVE BEEN TAUGHT BETTER THAN TO MESS WITH FOOLS LIKE HIM AND HIS FAT FOOL OF A ARSELICK LIKE WILLOW WHOS CLAIM TO FAME WAS HE BRED ONE THE BEST DOGS OF ALL TIME AND SOLD IT FOR FIFTY POUNDS :clapper: :clapper: AND AS FOR SLIGHTING CERTAIN PEOPLE AND MAKING REMARKS ABOUT NOT GETTING DOGS BACK YOU SHOULD GET OVER TO WHERE THE MAN LIVES AND MEET THE FAMILY VERY WELL KNOWN IN THE FIGHT GAME THEY ARE AS WELL WILLOW BETTER KNOWN THAN YOU ARE AND THEY AINT GOT BIG BELLYS HANGING OVER THE TOPS OF THE TROUSERS EITHER. A TIP BEFORE IF YOU BOTH DECIDE TO GO GET SOME ONE TO DRIVE YOU BECAUSE IF YOU GO KNOCKING ON THAT FAMILYS DOOR YOU AINT WALKING FROM THERE THATS FACT.

SHADDOW GIVE MY REGARDS TO FRED AND THE BOYS TELL IM UP TO SEE EM SOON AND THE ARABS :drinks:

will do mate :victory:

fenner i heard markprick is Using Wolfs litter brother because of his BREEDING , heard the dog he is going to use was no where near as good as Wolf or Hazel
why do you keep asking me about mark ask him your self iam sure he will tell you but from what i know you wont get a pup all spoken for and not for sale but ask him people have his number

no thanks not my cuppa tea id rather pay for a pup from 2 proven dogs :drink:

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just as good if not better and only cost a third of the price ,whats your view on this ?

to put it as simply as i can ,if you bread a3 with a 3 the best you can hope for is a 3,if you bread a5 with a5 the best you can hope for is 5but if you bread a5 with a 1 you cant expect to get a5