top blood lines

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

yes fred dog declined markpriks bitch.

THE BRINDLE BITCH YOU TOOK OUT WITH SNOOPDOG STASHED AS WELL THAT DAY SIMILER LINE TO FRED NOW IS SNOOP A LIER????????? AND HE TOLD US THAT IN CHERIOS THE WEEK AFTER ON CN S PERMISION

she one hell of a long run thats for sure but she didnt stop on a hare , the hare went through a big thick hedge she never got through

and then she got on another hare and another they all kept goin through the same hedge, so take what you want from that

YOU ALL GOIN ON ABOUT SCOUT BEIN SHIT WELL HES A WELL BRED COURSEIN DOG AN WAS SENT DARRRNNN SARRFFFF TO DO [bANNED TEXT] YA DO WITH THEM BULLX THINGS AN HE DONE IT AN HE WERNT BRED FOR IT AND IF A DOG AS GOT THE [bANNED TEXT] OWNER THE DOG WILL DO THE THINGS [bANNED TEXT]

Anyway enuff of the top bloodlines jacking

i heard Markpriks average lurcher bitch jacked on the Fen last summer, the bitch and hare went thru a hedge , the hare ran across a desert and the bitch came back

maybe she thought she was out laming and thought that was the end of the course when the hare hit the thin hedge

Anyway enuff of the top bloodlines jacking

i heard Markpriks average lurcher bitch jacked on the Fen last summer, the bitch and hare went thru a hedge , the hare ran across a desert and the bitch came back

maybe she thought she was out laming and thought that was the end of the course when the hare hit the thin hedge

well hes not on here shouting his top blood lines he breeds for him doesnt sell pups and if thats the case mate iam sure he would of put the dog down,WAIT DIDNT MARKB S LURCHER BEAT A SCOUT BRED DOG ON THE FENS FOR MONEY f**k THAT DOG MUST BE SHIT THEN IF HIS PULLS UP

Hmm MB bitch is 2 or 3 years ols isnt it , the bitch it ran against is a 1st season bitch she was only about 14/15 months old

so if MB thinks he has a champ cos he got lucky against a pup then he is clearly under the influence of something strong

Well shaddow it seems your bullshit has hit a wall like a truck :big_boss::big_boss: you seem to have a thing with mb if he did want to use fred and he got declined i hope to god he reads this cause in your bigging up of this top line you failed to mention the brother to the dog quit,and your dog out of the line quit both witnessed by good lads and even members on here,also you failed to state in your genorisity that you gave your dogs cause you lost your driving licence what is it shaddow just coursing banned you so no one to listen to your bullshit over there :drink::drink::drink::drink:

Jamie got the 2 bitches as i had too many dogs , J got them a couple of weeks before i was banned for which was only for2 weeks , ban is over

so wherever you get your information from its slightly wrong

Smithy stashed cos he was ran on too many hares that day , the hare pulled up on was the 2nd fresh hare on his way back after a long course

he was 10 months old and it was on fen land. So if he jacked cos of being over run , whats that got to do with Fred ????

my bitch pup i ran the day i was with snoop and my mate tommy only 3 of us were there , and she ran 3 hares off one slip for a long time

like i said she never stopped but obviously being a young bitch and tired she did slow up but she never jacked, she kept going when there wasnt much left in her...so id hardly say that was a jack

but im sure your dogs would never tire would they fenner ...do you feed yours on duracell batteries :whistling:

it sounds like you have the problem , bein on my case tryin to shit stir and tryin to demote fred ? maybe its you that has the prblem with fred rejecting MB.....nothin worse than a woman scorned

i might av sed i got a load of shit at the minute regarding matchin, when that daft b*****d mb was talkin shite but i never sed the punk was shit like u sed to someone, she obviously no fen bitch and never gonna be but she's far from shit and i've only seen her run once, anyway ta f**k with the lot of ya i'll do my talkin on the field next season if i got anything decent, u wont catch me sittin on pc's talkin shit every night out of jealousy.......bye cya next season :victory: