top blood lines

:clapper::clapper::clapper: to Fenner. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but how many ptentially good dogs have NEVER had a chance to prove themselves because they've been owned by numpties who don't know how to either condition, train or treat a dog. The amount of times I've heard lads bragging that their dog never jacked, but was peeing blood so they ran it some more, and then some more: and the next season its f**ked. :angry:

WELL SAID SKYCAT ITS TIME THIS PLACE WAS NO LONGER USED TO SPROUT RUBBISH BY A FEW NORTHERN FOOLS ON BLOODLINES AND DOGS THESE PEOPLE ARE AN INSULT TO THE COURSING WORLD AND THE SITE IS WATCHED BY A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE WILLING TO LEARN WANTING TO LEARN AND I FOR ONE DONT THINK THEY SHOULD FALL FOUL TO THIS BLOODLINE STUFF AND £600 FOR PUPPYS ITS A JOKE A LURCHER IS A WORKING MANS DOG,also a quick edit i would like to say you lads have a site were you all go a sprout all this shite and then come on here biggin dogs and there breeding up for money stay on just coursing talking utter crap as i for one am going to pm t and get my membership cancelled i cant do with this anymore your taking the micky out of the lurcher world

I agree 100% with you Fenner, for a start Shaddow, has Stud dogs, and he wants £500 a jump, these fools should be run out of it, that is why the dog pounds are full of unwanted Lurchers, I have made a lot of Ordinary pups into good dogs, with the amount of work I have put into them, AT THIS moment I only have a pup 3/4 bred x 1/4 beardie collie, BUT WHEN HE IS READY, I HAVE PUT THE WORK INTO HIM, i would expect this dog to do his job in any part of the country, THAT IS WHAT A GOOD LURCHER IS ABOUT,

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

brookie my friend ;) i was saying that these people ive named always have good dogs they have field craft give them a dog out of nothing and they will make something give most coursing lads a dog out of something and they will make nothing :clapper: ,its a lot to do with the man behind the dog ;);) and i know you agree with that :D but all the dogs ive named didnt come from top bloodlines average to below average matings most pure accident,now look at lucky no doubt one of the best wheres the top bloodline in that dog?

i agree with you all the way mate,you tell um ur the brainest person ive heard on hear

you can be the best man behind the dog ,top bloodlines or mongel bred dogs ,the dog as to have the heart to do is part as well, my opiuon lads

I agree 100% with you Fenner, for a start Shaddow, has Stud dogs, and he wants £500 a jump, these fools should be run out of it, that is why the dog pounds are full of unwanted Lurchers, I have made a lot of Ordinary pups into good dogs, with the amount of work I have put into them, AT THIS moment I only have a pup 3/4 bred x 1/4 beardie collie, BUT WHEN HE IS READY, I HAVE PUT THE WORK INTO HIM, i would expect this dog to do his job in any part of the country, THAT IS WHAT A GOOD LURCHER IS ABOUT,

i think you should re assess what you said , i dont have any stud dogs at all , the oldest dog i have is only 15 months old

but if i did have a good dog and it was for stud , id want a lot more than a poxy £500 ....infact i wouldnt let anyone use it other than very close friends

but im not in that position so its irrelevant really

the stud dogs you are referring to border lad are CN's

how can you blame the owner of a stud dog for pounds full of unwanted lurchers,surely it is down to the owner of the bitch who wanted it lined in the first place. :blink:

how can you blame the owner of a stud dog for pounds full of unwanted lurchers,surely it is down to the owner of the bitch who wanted it lined in the first place. :blink:

Spot on analysis chris78 :clapper:

and if stud fees were a lot cheaper say £100 there would be a hell of a lot more shite about , as more fools would have access to decent stud dogs

as fenner said , pups throw more to the bitch , so you cant blame the Stud dog 100% can you

Edited by shaddow

A cousin of mine has a really well bred dog , every dog and bitch in its history for over 20 years both sides were top class animals

and hes also a very good dog

he wouldnt take a grand for stud off a stranger , hes knocked back a couple of lads who reckon they have got world beaters that are off unknown lines and because he doesnt know anything about the history , he wouldnt take any amount of money to line the bitches

but thats his perogative

:clapper::clapper::clapper: to Fenner. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, but how many ptentially good dogs have NEVER had a chance to prove themselves because they've been owned by numpties who don't know how to either condition, train or treat a dog. The amount of times I've heard lads bragging that their dog never jacked, but was peeing blood so they ran it some more, and then some more: and the next season its f**ked. :angry:

WELL SAID SKYCAT ITS TIME THIS PLACE WAS NO LONGER USED TO SPROUT RUBBISH BY A FEW NORTHERN FOOLS ON BLOODLINES AND DOGS THESE PEOPLE ARE AN INSULT TO THE COURSING WORLD AND THE SITE IS WATCHED BY A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE WILLING TO LEARN WANTING TO LEARN AND I FOR ONE DONT THINK THEY SHOULD FALL FOUL TO THIS BLOODLINE STUFF AND £600 FOR PUPPYS ITS A JOKE A LURCHER IS A WORKING MANS DOG,also a quick edit i would like to say you lads have a site were you all go a sprout all this shite and then come on here biggin dogs and there breeding up for money stay on just coursing talking utter crap as i for one am going to pm t and get my membership cancelled i cant do with this anymore your taking the micky out of the lurcher world

yea i agree that shaddow is in it all 4 the the money the greedy man just gave me 2 dogs for free 1 15 month 1 6 month old he done all the hard work [bANNED TEXT] um then gave them me so he defo a money man in he :feck:
shaddow whats the dogs name???????????????????????

hes called fred...i heard he knocked back markbricks bitch

right now its coming together mate was his brother smithy???????????????

dunno the 3rd in the litters name , cnt remember , but Darren T has the litter sister and shes a crackin bitch ive saw her run loads this season gone

there was only 3 in the litter

ones dead , he broke his neck chasing rabbits.....but dnt think that one made the grade anyway he was spoiled as a young pup .

did you not loose your driving licence and so had to get rid of your dogs mate so you give them away

NO i gave 2 bitches to a very good friend of mine cos i had too many

Smithy yes thats him...heay he stopped he was 10 months old had one too many runs , and it was a good dog man that owned him

these things happen

but one things for sure fred or his sister havent been spoiled as Darren and freddog have forgot more than most people know

yes fred dog declined markpriks bitch.

smithy stopped/jacked/stashed /pulled up/ gassed out , whatever you feel comfortable in calling it

but on the day the young dog was given too much...all down to human error that day .At the end of the day they arent machines