top blood lines

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

I've heard people ask the same question [bANNED TEXT], my opinion is of that its what you put into a dog that makes it not its blood. Just think of some of the old lines (im talkin 20/30 years ago) that are stated in adverts for pups for sale you see in the countrymans weekly every week, just imagine how diluted the 'bloodline' is?!

BLOODLINES DONT MEAN SHI T , ITS WHAT YOU SHOW THE DOG THAT MAKES THEM- F A C T . 9 TIMES OUT OF TEN OWNERS CASH IN ON THEIR DOGS NAME IF ITS 'PROVEN'. TRUE LURCHER MEN NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY, AND ONLY BREED IF IN NEED (2KEEP 1 BACK) AND GIVE THEM TO FRIENDS THAT THEY NOW ARE GENUINE.

when was the last time a unkown bred dog won the forley cup or competitions , or made any sort of match dog ???

all the good dogs are out of foxy or charlie bred stuff , or line bred merlin eve stuff

What i dont understand is everyone goes on about these saluki xs to catch hares n thats usually all they DO catch you should have a dog you can slip on whatever is in the field andhave a good attempt of catching it

when was the last time a unkown bred dog won the forley cup or competitions , or made any sort of match dog ???

all the good dogs are out of foxy or charlie bred stuff , or line bred merlin eve stuff

What i dont understand is everyone goes on about these saluki xs to catch hares n thats usually all they DO catch you should have a dog you can slip on whatever is in the field andhave a good attempt of catching it

were talking coursing dogs son not rabbiting dogs :blink::blink: read the thread!

theres some real experts contributing :clapper:

id defo have a pup from say 2 very good dogs from not known lines ,

but not just any litter of anything ,

im not saying foxy charlie , dancer , tramp blah blah is the be all and end all of coursing cos its not , like someone said earlier these lines are all diluted now as a lot of people are just buying pups cos there dog was out of the grandson of foxy , or great great great grandson of charlie

and this has caused a lot of shite to be bred , and the money involved in these pups is makin people breed more and more shite

the last 2 litters of saluki x's i bred i gave all the pups away for free to mates , and i gave a cracking little 15 mnth old bitch away free to a mate off here a month ago , and i could of sold her for top money to 2 or 3 other lads that was desperate for her.

shadow where would you say tramps lines are diluted mate and how would you say hes bred ive known the gaskins for years and theyre fathers ive never known them to breed for money nor have i known them to advertise a puppy ever

i got no doubts in my mind that tramp is the best producer in the country today and thats good enough for me but i do agree with you on your other points

shadow where would you say tramps lines are diluted mate and how would you say hes bred ive known the gaskins for years and theyre fathers ive never known them to breed for money nor have i known them to advertise a puppy ever

i got no doubts in my mind that tramp is the best producer in the country today and thats good enough for me but i do agree with you on your other points

tramps lines arent diluted , the others are to a degree yes , but he like i sed they all arent the be all and end all

Edited by shaddow

theres no lucky lines what so ever in tramp i know how hes bred gaskin bred tramp and sold him as a youngster they still got tramps father alive and well a good age he is now they managed to buy him back and the rest is history now theres not a dog in the country that as produced the quality of match dogs that tramp as nor as there been many dogs that were on a par with him in his day ive seen most of them run at some time or other nor did many of them have a career as long as him and saying that is teastament to how good this dog was because his owners standards and expectations of a dog are very high indeed and they only keep and breed from the very best that are tested to the hilt on the very best of hares twice and three times a week season after season the gaskin familys history and coursing back ground speaks for it self and they will more than put theyre money where theyre mouths up to back theyre dogs up against any dog in the country they do lose occasionaly but not very often im not going to comment any further on this thread because i know they wont appreciate theyre name being bandied about on this site but please dont try to typecast theyre dogs when with the greatest of respect i say the majority of you know nothing or very little about them there was some derogatory comments made last year about henrys old dog ice when i mentioned this to henry at the time is words were tell them to ring me i got 10 grand to put up to say they are talking shite but like i just said boys lets leave it alone and keep names out and only discuss together what we all know about