top blood lines

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just as good if not better and only cost a third of the price ,whats your view on this ?

• Like 1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is a dog with top blood lines any different in the field from a dog that doesnt have these lines ,some people will pay high end prices for them ,i bet there are dogs owned on this site that are just a

why dont you guys get a match sorted im sure there will be countless members on here that have read this post that will want to see the outcome,that would sort out the bitching alb martync

hopefully you pay top end prices for good proven bloodlines

thats why it doesnt come cheap its performed well over several generations

hense line breeding but there will always be exeptions ;)

years ago [bANNED TEXT] the first cross saluki x greyhound were in down this way ,the weaver and the millises,had them ,they put a ole saluki that killed the odd hare ,and a greyhound bitch that jacked more than enough times ,but mistake breeding they got knotted ,but threw out a couple off champs ,so he bred again and got a couple off more champs,its all in a dogs heart if they got it two good proven lines dont mean ur always gunna get match dogs,if that the case everyone would av a champion ,thats my opiuon

depending on what you call top end prices mate, i wasnt thinking silly coin. i was thinking realisticly priced.

yes lets be fair £50 60 is a gift you aint going to get top gear below 3 to 5 hundred

years ago [bANNED TEXT] the first cross saluki x greyhound were in down this way ,the weaver and the millises,had them ,they put a ole saluki that killed the odd hare ,and a greyhound bitch that jacked more than enough times ,but mistake breeding they got knotted ,but threw out a couple off champs ,so he bred again and got a couple off more champs,its all in a dogs heart if they got it two good proven lines dont mean ur always gunna get match dogs,if that the case everyone would av a champion ,thats my opiuon

ok there is exeptions ie laddy was an accidental lining it halpens occasionally agreed

when was the last time a unkown bred dog won the forley cup or competitions , or made any sort of match dog ???

all the good dogs are out of foxy or charlie bred stuff , or line bred merlin eve stuff

i agree with the pervert above well said shaddow you really know your stuff your my hero

when was the last time a unkown bred dog won the forley cup or competitions , or made any sort of match dog ???

all the good dogs are out of foxy or charlie bred stuff , or line bred merlin eve stuff

i agree with the pervert above well said shaddow you really know your stuff your my hero

i learned it all from you oh great long and thick one

and smokey x dancer :victory:

and smokey x dancer :victory:

how cud i forget that one , Mitchlu ses his is better than yours snoop , he sed his is the best in the litter :whistling:

theres alot of very well bred stuff out there.....some will be good so not so good.,...but i think alot of it is the man behind the dog......some are just naturals...but 99% need time bringing them on ......what iam tring to say is ...there should be alot more coursing stuff doing there job well.....but to many tits get them and exspect them to be world beaters as soon as they get them out of the kennel.......jmop// :whistling: