Iv got 19 of these nest. They are knotless and are 6z, seen light use and i had 20 but lost 1 so have replaced the lost one with 2 of my older versions but still no rips in the nets, all pegged, about 3.5FT and are great nets. Will sell them for £25 or offer me a good price and wel see where it goes if anyone is interested

PIC_0094.jpg

• 3 months later...
sorry folks wish i had more but ferret boy charlie having them happy hunting mate

thanks mate could you possibly give tiny 7 10 please ? if not tiny 7 ill post them when i get them. thanks watchman :)

Did you get them net's fella?

let me know or answer my PM's....

Thank's T 7

sorry folks wish i had more but ferret boy charlie having them happy hunting mate

thanks mate could you possibly give tiny 7 10 please ? if not tiny 7 ill post them when i get them. thanks watchman :)

Did you get them net's fella?

let me know or answer my PM's....

Thank's T 7

Nice to read a thread like this :notworthy: fair play guys.

Iv got 19 of these nest. They are knotless and are 6z, seen light use and i had 20 but lost 1 so have replaced the lost one with 2 of my older versions but still no rips in the nets, all pegged, about 3.5FT and are great nets. Will sell them for £25 or offer me a good price and wel see where it goes if anyone is interested

PIC_0094.jpg

he was doing a nice thing giving some unwanted nets away

then you hijack his thread selling some :nono:

PIC_0094.jpg

he was doing a nice thing giving some unwanted nets away

then you hijack his thread selling some :nono:

Dont tell me you looked back at this thread that is quiet old just to have a go, jesus get a grip mate, i was only trying to sell some bloody nets. Its not a crime to do so !