how many of you use Supplements ...

i dont really hunt mine,,,,just a few bunny,s,,once or twice a week ,,,when racing season finished, to pass the time

but i do give my dogs,,,( glucosamine / chondroitin ) twice a week,,,,for there joints,,regardless of dog,s age i think the bottle i use has added nutriutes / thats about it really, as my dog food cover,s the rest ,,and meat wise the get any chicken /pork /beef e,t,c left over form any dinner,s

Guest jt750
custard creams,mars bars :blink: i take a big tin of celebrations,to give the dog a choice :lol:

Never much of a party or anything to celebrate when you have 2 hours walk back to your car and your dog is showing signs of sugar and possible mineral depletion due to it being the best nights lamping you ever had. a He has nearly 30 bunnies under his belt andc there's no sign of getting worse. Your dogs stood there looking stressed the shaking is getting worse OMG is he going to fit ..

Come on get a grip the lad was asking for advice

Guest GoneToGround1

where do you boys get your recharge from? what about using it half way through the night will it come straight back up?? anyone on here use electrolytes/dehoralytes iv been told they're good