rspca taken dogs

THE RSPCA HAVE NO SUCH POWERS BUT WHAT WORRIES ME IS IF THIS GOVERNMENT GETS

IN AGAIN IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE THEY DO, THEY ARE THE EASY OPTION , THE OVER STRETCHED

POLICE USE THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO PAY THEM , THEY ARE MISFITS WHO CRAVE POWER

THE UNIFORM THEY HIDE BEHIND THEY ABUSE ,ON A PAR WITH TRAFFIC WARDENS WANNA BE COPPERS

WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR,

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE RSPCA HAVE NO SUCH POWERS BUT WHAT WORRIES ME IS IF THIS GOVERNMENT GETS

IN AGAIN IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE THEY DO, THEY ARE THE EASY OPTION , THE OVER STRETCHED

POLICE USE THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO PAY THEM , THEY ARE MISFITS WHO CRAVE POWER

THE UNIFORM THEY HIDE BEHIND THEY ABUSE ,ON A PAR WITH TRAFFIC WARDENS WANNA BE COPPERS

WITH DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR,

I agree with all the points you make. I think that the RSPCA will be lobbying soft and sympathetic MPs at the Westminster parliament right now in order to gain these powers in England and Wales, when this legislation is reviewed. We may be in a situation where our lifestyle may be influenced by people with considerable power who are not, by the nature of their organization, impartial or objective. It's an easy cost saving. It also secures the long term future of the RSPCA and probably goes some way to secure their funding needs.

The sspca basically dont have to wait 72 hours to enter a premises by force if they think the dogs been left if they think the dogs at serious risk they can break in sooner think its after 24 hours if the dog appears dehydrated etc.They also have the right to take your dogs if theyre injured and vet advice hasnt been sought in their opinion.Good luck Fatty hope you get your dogs back phone a hunting solicitor and get it up them

I hope and I pray that your friend gets his dogs back. The RSPCA are so corrupt with no intention of helping those in real danger, that it makes me sick. Show a soppy ad on the tv, and MILLIONS are donating to an organization that will take your dogs (animals) away without any real evidence :realmad:

Sorry this turned into a rant, I just can't stand them and PETA and any other "charity" run by brainwashed ar activists.

Edited by linda92